Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life, Down At The Mac, Owlstalk....

Comments

• Options
    Reading (and participating in) this thread makes me wonder what goes into a good troll.  Being delusional about your team is not sufficient of itself.  If that were the case, Dag and Red supporters could claim they were the best in the world but that would be so ludicrous that they would be ignored.  There must also be a dollop of truth in the claim and here Wendys are able to point to their recent form and their support to justify themselves.  Next you ignore the totality of the position (such as CAFC's form, league position and points margin) and then you make ludicrous assertions (because you do not understand what your own chairman is saying about your club's finances - or indeed his own.)

Still if you lived in that shitehole known as Sheffield what else would you do to pass the time???

• Options
    That's a bit insulting Legal, I thought the exit out of Sheffield was very nice.
  • Options

Sheffield's lovley. Kent on the other hand...

• Options

Is the Garden of England
  • Options

Ha. Maggie Thatcher had the best idea with that shit-hole. Now go and dig me some coal...............oh no, hold on,

Go and make me some cutlery...................oh no, can't do that either..............................Macdonalds it is then.
  • Options

LMAO.

Have you even been to Kent? (Not Medway)

• Options

LMAO.

Have you even been to Kent? (Not Medway)

LOL at the not Medway clarification!

I'm not getting in to the my dad is tougher than your dad argument, but Sheffield is lovely.
  • Options
    This would be much more entertaining if the Weds visitors were filled with good banter instead of bitterness.

Doesn't take Freud to see through that. Feel like you've got a lot to prove, boys?

All you're doing is setting yourselves up for a massive fall.

Agree with that. The visits from Huddersfield were a pleasure to read even after we'd beaten them.

and where are the tea plantations in Yorkshire?

It's just down the road from me. I love to go and watch the chimps graft!
  • Options
    Sheffield got quality strippers. thats about it.
  • Options
    Where abouts? might get a later train back now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where abouts? might get a later train back now.
    Right by the station, had a decent time in their on saturday
  • Options
    right by the station your joking, the amount of times ive drunk in that crappy boozer oppisit. do you remember whats it called by any chance.
  • Options
    The Blue Oyster.
  • Options
    right by the station your joking, the amount of times ive drunk in that crappy boozer oppisit. do you remember whats it called by any chance.
    Crappy boozer? i'm talking about spearmints
  • Options
    oh it's a spearmints ok cool. I meant wasting time drinking in the crappy boozer oppisit the train station when there was a titty bar near by.
  • Options
    (this appears to be a thread for under-twelves)
  • Options
    incidentally sheffield lads

how did you feel about the barnsley result on saturday ? my barnsley supporting in laws were talking play offs before the game ...

they reckon their support is a bit fickle

• Options

Sheffield Wednesday chairman Milan Mandaric will back manager Gary Megson in bids to sign loanees Ben Marshall, Danny Batth and Stephen Bywater.

The loans for Stoke winger Marshall, 20, Wolves defender Batth, 21, and Derby goalkeeper Bywater, 30, end soon.

Megson told BBC Radio Sheffield: "Milan's come out and said he'll back us in everything we want to do.

"What I want to do is sign Bywater properly, I want to sign Marshall properly and Danny Batth properly."

All three players have become integral to Wednesday's team as they sit second in League One but Megson admits he may not be able to sign them all.

"If we can't, it's down to the fact that the clubs won't do anything with them," he said.

"We've got something going for us here and we've got to try and build on it and not just try and keep putting plasters on something that needs sorting out

• Options
    It's hillarious that these other clubs are giving it the biggun about strengthening in Jan without any clue about what we're gonna do... wait til Feb and we'll see who's laughing, it'll be us, fact.
    Is that ironic?
  • Options
    Megson may well want to sign them, but as his last sentance says, its down to the other clubs & I bet at least one doesn;t sell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Same could be said about free bus ticket london team from Kent lol

incidentally sheffield lads

how did you feel about the barnsley result on saturday ? my barnsley supporting in laws were talking play offs before the game ...

they reckon their support is a bit fickle 

They wanted Hill out a few weeks ago, in all honesty we don't care, they seem to care about us though, lol.

• Options
    I don't think he is getting the hint. Then again they always said northeners wernt the sharpest..
  • Options

Looks like the Wendy's really impressed on Saturday....................................

http://www.oldhamathletic-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/bully_boy_tactics_work_for_wednesday_717545/index.shtml?

• Options
    Reading that looks like a fair assesment of Sheff Wendys tactics.

• Options
    I won't care if that's how we're labelled by clubs from now until May if it gets us 3  points more often than not, yeah we all want to be watching our team zip the ball around like Barcelona but in reality it isn't going to happen, getting out of this league is more important
  • Options
    I won't care if that's how we're labelled by clubs from now until May if it gets us 3  points more often than not, yeah we all want to be watching our team zip the ball around like Charlton but in reality it isn't going to happen, getting out of this league is more important
    Quite agree
  • Options
    Ha ha there wasn't much zipping it about at The Valley in September.

Roll on January 14th
  • Options
    Ha ha there wasn't much zipping it about at The Valley in September.

Roll on January 14th

Sometimes when we're playing cloggers it is a bit more difficult.

• Options
    Or you can adapt
  • Options
    Or you can adapt
    You're right. We're garbage. I wish we were top of the league with a greatly superior goal difference.