Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life, Down At The Mac, Owlstalk....

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    It will take the splash heads until September to realise they haven't won the league.
  • Options
    can u imagine what it was like when they were actually good!
  • Options
    I used to really like Wednesday ... I remember the classic FA cup replays vs Leeds in the 80s... But have been amazed this season by what utter p**** they are as fans... They have no humility ...
  • Options
    Never liked Wednesday ....prefer Fridays and Saturdays myself.
  • Options
    Whatever the precise numbers for signings and wages, we are going up back into the Championship and Wednesday are struggling... please always remember that Fulham spent the best part of £100M climbing back up the ladder whereas we may have been losing £3-5M a year and about to start looking at top 10 of the Championship in just 6 months time !!!

A little clue about Wednesday which is similar to every other team I really don't have any time for.... they play in Blue... Chelsea, Millwall, Bristol Rovers, Blackburn, Cardiff ... the list goes on :)

That video was fantastic - can anyone with techy skills put one together for South London with our mate Simon J as a special guest :)
  • Options
    "You're just a midweek team, you're just a midweek team, MIDWEEK!"
  • Options
    After tonight I doubt we'll hear from any Owls. With us, Udders and the Blades winning and them dropping two (nearly three) points at home they'll be 'fooking' on Owlstalk all night long.
  • Options
    I think some of the more sensible of their fans are starting to see what we saw in Semedo.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/167410-semedo/
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    "Semedo is strong and commanding when attacking the ball.

But when he has to use it he is only capable of easy balls. He has no creative flair, hardly assists and never scores.

Puts alot of pressure on the other CM to create. "

One bright eyed owl has got it, at last.
  • Options
    They have to actually move above United first...
    As I said earlier...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Semedo thread looks like it could have been copied from here. Even includes the Makelele argument for Semedo.
  • Options

owlsonline works at the crucible

Leave off, guarantee he'll be one of the thousands of ex-pats who come dahn saff for work and provide decent away followings at the Valley.

That's where my money is going !

PS. like Owlsonline, very decent poster imo

Almost right fella, i took a job in St Albans in December, i go back home every weekend, need to make my money stretch don't i :)
  • Options
    a year late. christ, the internet connection up there must be shit.
  • Options

a year late. christ, the internet connection up there must be shit.

Yorkshire net. That bird likes you love
  • Options
    ha !
  • Options
    Had to chuckle watching law and order last night,patient described as schizophrenic having paranoid delusions and hearing voices. think the postcode mentioned was sheffield 6.
  • Options
    Spooky.