Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Test cricket

For anyone with an interest and access to sky right now, a terrific finale to the SA v Aus 2nd test going on.
Aus need 18 runs to win - 2 wickets left.

Comments

• Oh My God do I want Steyn to take the last wicket with them a run short. Absolutely love watching Steyn bowl - one of my favourite ever bowlers and watching him castle the last Aussie to win that test would be incredible
  • Who won ?
    Still going.
    Aussies need 4 more.
  • Not out......
    Reviewed.........
    And he's.......... Safe!

Still 2 wickets standing.
  • Aussies win.

Great match.
  • Great match. This is why test match cricket is the best game in the world,
  • that was brilliant and a gentle flutter on the aussies and a few heart flutters before the 18 year old smashes it for 4 .... mental game all 3 results possible right late with the weather factor
  • If Mitchell Johnson could bowl the Aussies would probably be 4th in the world...
  • If Mitchell Johnson could bowl the Aussies would probably be 4th in the world...

luckily he can bat (a bit)
  • Great match, and a shame it was only two tests.

Poor away turnout by the aussies fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just occurred to me, will that result have an effect on England staying top of the rankings?
    I seem to remember reading when we beat the Indians that South Africa could overhaul us before we play again - does losing that match mean they now can't?
  • great match. hardly anyone there though.

south africans cant pass us now. they had to beat australia and then beat sri lanka 3-0. 

as for us we have pakistan and west indies to play before south africa. should get something out of those two. then we go further ahead.

• edited November 2011

great match. hardly anyone there though.

south africans cant pass us now. they had to beat australia and then beat sri lanka 3-0. 

as for us we have pakistan and west indies to play before south africa. should get something out of those two. then we go further ahead.

We also have 2 tests in Sri Lanka in March/April - just a cheap Air Asia flight from Malaysia!!!
  • India v West Indies test from Mumbai at the Wankhede Stadium
  • Final Day: Getting exciting,

India, needing 243 to win are 143-4 with around 30 overs left in the game.

(On SS3).
  • Wank hede stadium. That is all!!
  • what a finish last ball of the match india needed two to win and could only get a single , match drawn !
  • Haha sweet well done Windies, i effing hate India!! Shitbags! 
  • Brilliant. I fecking love cricket. And Tendulkar falling short of his 100th 100 AGAIN made me smile. As much as I admire him as a player, the hype surrounding this milestone has cheesed me off good and proper.

Well done Windies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great match. This is why test match cricket is the best game in the world,
    I don't mind cricket, but it's not a patch on football.
  • Brilliant. I fecking love cricket. And Tendulkar falling short of his 100th 100 AGAIN made me smile. As much as I admire him as a player, the hype surrounding this milestone has cheesed me off good and proper.

Well done Windies.
    Spot on 
  • The Windies are gradually getting better and better, it's nice to see it
  • I thought the W.Indies captain got it all wrong today -  with 6 overs to go  and about 20-odd runs needed I thought he should have brought the fielders in and stopped the singles. He did it for the last 2 overs & had a couple of run out chances before gettimg one with the last balll, but it was too little too late.
  • edited November 2011
    nobody in the uk would've seen it if it weren't for sky.