Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Orient v Bromley

I went to see the Os do battle with Bromley today. 3-0 didn't really reflect how close the game was, particularly in the first half. Bromley put up a really good performance until the umpteenth clash with Porter, the Orient winger, resulted in a red card for Rhule of Bromley then it was all over. Two ex-Charlton lads were on display - Matt Spring who put in a good shift and took his goal well and Mooney who was ineffective. Omozusi was on the bench but didn't appear while young Lisbie was given a day off to shop at Lakeside.

Comments

• Mooney didn't even look like he would trouble a non league side's defence, shows how far we have come-didn't think Omo would be on the bench as had read something in The Metro about him being a gang member who is being questioned for involvement in a murder or manslaughter or something. Both teams were quite poor tbh, Bromley could have got at least 2, poss even 3 or 4 in first half if they had a decent striker. Great guest ales in the supporters bar before the game.

• Porter was a lad who trained with us whilst playing for cray. Orient signed him last season which he spent mostly on loan. But he has done well this year. He is raw but someone I think will end up being snapped up by someone.

Worth a punt imo
  • edited November 2011
    Went over there with a few others but didn't bother with the game.

Were you in the coach and horses pre match Thai?
  • Went over there with a few others but didn't bother with the game.

Were you in the coach and horses pre match Thai?
    No, I missed the pre-match beer as I got stuck in traffic, but enjoyable day out nonetheless.