Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Estonia or Republic of Ireland ?

Without being Political, (Please), Do You support the ROI tonight or Estonia Tonight ? (and the 2nd Leg).
Personally I'll go for the underdogs.......

Comments

• ROI. My mum's side of the family are all Irish. 
  • ROI. The fact that Matty Holland and Deano will be cheering them is enough for me.
  • edited November 2011

ROI. Ireland seems more "British like" than England when you go there. Reminds me of England in the 60's and 70's.

This is not meant to be in any way controversial. I'm just saying I see them as being my No2 National football team.

• the fact that im irish kind of decides it for me
  • Neither, don't care.

Though if Goonerhater asks me then Ireland :-)
  • I want Ireland to win. 

Indecently just seen Kenny Miller score a wonder goal for Scotland against Cyprus. Sky Channel 990 (kicked off at 6)
  • Estonia, purely on the basis that all the Home Nations (Inc Ireland) love to see England loose!
  • Neither both Europeon clubs that mean nothing
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm half Irish, and my first ever football game I watched was Ireland v Cameroon in the 2002 World Cup. It would be amazing to see them in a major tournament and properly understand for the first time, so I'm pretty nervous. It's the first time I've cared abobut international football since the World Cup.
  • Neither both Europeon clubs that mean nothing

They're countries   :-)
  • Ireland, like half the country my family are Irish
  • estonia, hate the irish
  • Ireland as i'm half Irish on my dad's side
  • Ireland cos Dublin's brilliant.
  • Is it just me or is the colour off ?
  • Ireland always want the other teams from our series of islands to win
  • Bet the Irish supporters have a good time in Tallin after the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Estonia !!!

1.Cos when it come to politics and sport i don't particularly like the Irish
    2. I will be travelling to Ukraine/Poland to follow England and 15k Irish looking for the same flights and accomodation, is not going to help me.

• 0-1 good header
  • edited November 2011
    Ireland.

Even more so now that I know 2 of my great great great grandparents were Irish...!
  • I want Ireland to win. 

Indecently just seen Kenny Miller score a wonder goal for Scotland against Cyprus. Sky Channel 990 (kicked off at 6)
    Odd post. What indecent act were you doing whilst watching this goal?
  • edited November 2011
    Neither both Europeon countries that mean nothing
    This
  • Crossing the line ?
  • edited November 2011
    Just like watching Charlton,.4 up at half time.
  • I have never met a nice Estonian !----------------mainly due to the fact i  have never met an Estoian i guess.

If ROI --------thats ROI  not  IRELAND loose i hope its not like last time with the hand ball by the French. Dont care much either way.

AFKA is only supporting ROI because he is a paid up member of the little people.
  • Went over to Tallinn for the week for England's game over there in 2007. Lots of Irish bars for them to enjoy tonight!
    In answer to the original question ROI all the way. Half Irish me
  • edited November 2011
    estonia, hate the irish
    they hate you aswell!!!