Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE.: A Miracle at the Valley

2»

Comments

• That poor old man doth only hath the fears of other hardy fans who hath had
    Dreams of the promised land taken from them before.

Crackin post by the way
  • I know how much thought must have gone into that. Brilliantly well done!  
  • I find these musings great fun. It's a great  time to be Charlton ! Keep it up.
  • Look forward to reading the complete testament at the end of the journey. Well done.
  • Truly of biblical proportions, I do indeed look forward to the promised land.
  • amen trice amen
  • Excellent ... keep it going
  • How have I missed this up until now?! Curse of the Sticky!

Quality again Grumps.
  • edited November 2011
    But Saint Christopher did say: ''I have heard of Grumpyaddick's  talk of the 'miracle of the Valley'. But verily I say unto you, it is no miracle and I am no worker of miracles. I have merely trod in the Valley of footballing righteousness.  We have cast out the heathens who followed the false prophet Phil and his long ball heresy. And we have replaced them with true believers in the religion of passing. This is not a miracle, although it's results have been miraculous.  This is what in ancient times was known as football.''
  • As the wise and incorruptible one rightly says, "Thus shalt reap what thou sows".

Saint Parky of Hoofball has been verily banished to the frozen north where they still worship his heathen ways.

Now our disciples of passing are led by the
    Reverend Jesse Jackson and are battling tirelessly against the mindless thugs
    and vagabonds of this League. Even the prodigal son, Saint Jason of Euell, has
    returned from the barren lands of the North to join us in our quest. 

And verily we  have a new King of Goals in Saint Bradley of Lewisham who is even being hailed
    as a Saint in the same mould as that ancient deity-the mighty Lord Killer of Hales.

For verily I say unto
    thee, there will be rejoicing once again in the Streets of Floyd Road and this
    is truly the word of the Lord (Curbs).

• Sponsored links:

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!
  • Excellent! Really enjoyed reading it, Grumpy.