Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Save The London Fire Brigade Museum Petition

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related
If I am wrong to post here then please delete with my apologies.

If not then please sign!

Comments

• Done and added to facebook,

• Done and added to facebook,

Likewise.

• Done as well,My dad worked in the london brigade for 22 years, and my uncle was a fireman too until his untimely death at the age of 39. Many a fond memory of running around the New Cross station and others like whitehall, climbing all over the fire engines.
  • Done and tweeted, Kent tried their best to get rid of our museum but thankfully it is still running even if it is a pale imitation of it's old self.  I would expect the London version is even more important as it must have a large section on the Blitz
  • Very willingly done and tweeted.
  • Bump.

Thanks to those that have signed, facebooked, tweeted etc.

The facebooking and tweeting are beyond me!

• Bump.

Thanks to those that have signed, facebooked, tweeted etc.

The facebooking and tweeting are beyond me!

You can still bump though Len like a goodun....
  • Very helpful people, they found me some records earlier this year doing some family history research when I discovered a news cutting about a fireman in our familywho rescued people from a bad fire at Arding & Hobbs in the early 1900s.
  • Done and tweeted, Kent tried their best to get rid of our museum but thankfully it is still running even if it is a pale imitation of it's old self.  I would expect the London version is even more important as it must have a large section on the Blitz
    where are you in Kent ?
  • Only a part-time bloke but have been turning out for my village station (Cranbrook) for nigh on nineteen years now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• nothing wrong with being part time mate, im a SM in Kent