Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A proper Friday moral dilemma

1. Your best mate hooks up with a girl who was also a good mate. You find out your best mate is cheating in her. Do you say nothing, tell him youre gonna tell her I'd he doesn't finish it, or directly or though your missus, tell his partner.

2. you find out your best mates missus, who you've never liked, is cheating on him. Do you tell your mate, tell her your going to tell him if she don't finish it, or say nothing.

Comments

• Options

1)  tell him youre gonna tell her I'd he doesn't finish it

2) tell her your going to tell him if she don't finish it

• Options

1) He's your BEST mate. Tell him your thoughts and its up to him. Dont grass him though.

2) Tell your mate in an instant. (unless it's you that she's been cheating with ya wrong un!!!!)

• Options
    Well said Rodney!
  • Options
    1. I've been involved in something similar to and I told my best mate that he had to finish it, although I didn't directly threaten to tell the girl. I just said that I wasn't going to lie to her about it.

2. Tell my mate.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    1. Your best mate hooks up with a girl who was also a good mate. You find out your best mate is cheating on her. Do you say nothing, tell him youre gonna tell her I'd he doesn't finish it, or directly or though your missus, tell his partner.
     2. you find out your best mates missus, who you've never liked, is cheating on him. Do you tell your mate, tell her your going to tell him if she don't finish it, or say nothing.

1. Is his partner a man .... intriguing

2. sleep with the missus
  • Options
    1.  You find out your best mate is cheating in her.
    I'm not sure how you do this but 1. None of your business and 2. Can someone draw me a picture?

• Options

never grass your mate thats disgusting behaviour,like putting your arm round a bailiff

• Options
    1. Your best mate hooks up with a girl who was also a good mate. You find out your best mate is cheating in her. Do you say nothing, tell him youre gonna tell her I'd he doesn't finish it, or directly or though your missus, tell his partner.

Move out of Walford
  • Options

1. Tell your mate he's out of order and should end it with your mate immediately as you won't lie.

2. Tell her to end it and tell her you'll tell him if she doesn't do it and give a deadline. Then tell him.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    don't get involved - its womens work - they live for being nosey into other peoples love lives. Must be a few of AFKA's mates on here wondering who's doing what to who.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1. tell your mate he should stop but dont grass him up. nobody likes a berty smalls.

2. blackmail the slaaaaaaag

• Options

1. Keep out of it.

2. Grass her up.

• Options

just stop Gary

• Options

also, put yourself in his position. if you were doing the dodgy on a joint mate of yours and it was putting him in an awkward situation would you care? if you were the mate would you want to know?

• Options

1) just ask him not to tell lies that involve you (i.e dont tell her your having a beer with me while you're off shagging)

2) tell him.

• Options
    Tell them both they are grounded for a week with no sweets or pocket money.
  • Options

also, put yourself in his position. if you were doing the dodgy on a joint mate of yours and it was putting him in an awkward situation would you care? if you were the mate would you want to know?

I think on the whole people don't want to know their partner is cheating. All that knowing does is creates drama and end the relationship. Most of these things come out in the end and its too easy to blame the messenger when your life has turned to shit.
  • Options
    Are the birds fit?
  • Options

1) have done before tell him its wrong but still cant say anything, as long as he doesnt get you involved eg. you have to lie for him then just leave him to it and frown upon it

2)  Tell your mate obv, unless shes fit then blackmail her to sleep with you! ( 2nd part is a joke obv)

• Options
    edited October 2011
    What nolly said, you don't grass on your pals!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think on the whole people don't want to know their partner is cheating. All that knowing does is creates drama and end the relationship. Most of these things come out in the end and its too easy to blame the messenger when your life has turned to shit.
    the relationship is no good if someone is doing the dirty. don't know why people don't see that. its best that it ends, in the most painless way for all parties!!
  • Options

1. Invite the girl mate round for a chat. Tell her what's going on. Offer her a shoulder to cry on. Dim the lights, slip on a raunchy DVD & place your hand on her thigh. If she knocks you back, start crying and say you're so confused & can't believe what your best mate's done......worth a try.

2. Invite your best mate's missus round for a chat. Tell her you're going to tell on her. Even though you don't like her, dim the lights, slip on a................etc 

• Options

1!) tell him to choose between one or t'other

2) ask her for a bj - if she refuses, tell him !

• Options

1. Invite the girl mate round for a chat. Tell her what's going on. Offer her a shoulder to cry on. Dim the lights, slip on a raunchy DVD & place your hand on her thigh. If she knocks you back, start crying and say you're so confused & can't believe what your best mate's done......worth a try.

2. Invite your best mate's missus round for a chat. Tell her you're going to tell on her. Even though you don't like her, dim the lights, slip on a................etc 

that's what Dear Deidre would advise too
  • Options
    edited October 2011

1, He is your Best mate, the answer is in the question never grass ever ever ever ever ever

2. He is your Best mate, walk round there tell him wait for the bitch to come in , throw her gear on the floor outside change the locks, take him to the pub and get him smashed, take him round her sisters and get him to smash her doors in as long as she is over 18

• Options
    Have you just finished watching the Death Wish films by any chance ?
  • Options
    but in 1, The lady is also a mate so shouldn't you think of her?
  • Options
    No theres a difference between best mate and mate, your best mate youd die for a mate youd take a good shoeing for
  • Options
    keep your nose out of other peoples business.
    Dont even mention it to your wife.