Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nearly 7 billion people. What's Your Number?

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15391515

Some of you might not be able to do it, as it only accommodates people born after 1910 ;)

Comments

• Options
    When you were born, you were the:3,086,674,510th person alive on Earth

76,782,587,803rd
    person to have lived since history began

So when I was born the population was less than half of what it is now but there are still empty seats at the Valley.  I blame Oh Aah.
  • Options
    4,751,181,494th
  • Options
    The fact there's more people walking round today than anyone who had EVER  lived up to a recent point ie the last hundred years is mind blowing
  • Options
    I was the 2,477,380,938th person alive on Earth when I was born.
  • Options
    i was the 1st
  • Options
    The fact there's more people walking round today than anyone who had EVER  lived up to a recent point ie the last hundred years is mind blowing

Where do you get that from?

The site says there have been over 76billion people alive ever accroding to Henry's stats.

• Options
    3,634,021,192nd
  • Options
    5,066,129,474th.  
  • Options
    2,907,140,167th person on this planet. Have noticed it getting a bit crowded these days. Ah, when I were a lad.......................................
  • Options
    It would be, if it was even close to the truth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was 3 billion and something.

To many people and using to much of everything on the planet now.

It was OK when I was born, dont know what you newcomers have been up to but you you aint made it better.

• Options

Something i heard/ read as a kid and obviously completely misunderstood looking at that bbc chart.
  • Options
    Adam the addick number 1, with my mrs eve being number 2....
  • Options
    Lilith 2 and Eve 3 surely
  • Options
    'I am not a number, I am a fre man'.
  • Options
    'I am not a number, I am a fire man'.

• Options
    'I am not a number, I am a free man'. (old timer's srikes again!)
  • Options

Something i heard/ read as a kid and obviously completely misunderstood looking at that bbc chart.
    Sounds right to me. In the UK after the war the average family size was 7, I imagine there are some countries were that it still true. Life expectancy was a lot lower in the past and a lot of the planet was unknown.
  • Options
    2050 looks fun, something's going to go terribly wrong at some point
  • Options
    I'm about no 3,495,000,000  - and assuming there are now 7 billion people on the earth means that the worlds population has doubled in the 44 years i've been on this planet..............HELP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I'm number 2,559,502,656 so as my life expectancy is 2038 Addicted I'm chilled out.
  • Options
  • Options
    I am going crazy with all these numbers on this thread.

Spread the word . If there are that many people in this world get some of them to the Valley to watch a decent team play.

The only numbers i want to see is 3 points, 3 points, 3 points and 20,000, 24,000, 26,000 plus. 

Oh sorry, almost forgot, another number i want to see is Charlton number 1 in the league at the end of the season.

COYR

• Options
    My number is the one that never comes out of the Valley Gold draw Unfortunately this probably makes me 5000 years old.
  • Options
    If the Mayan prophecy is right we're all getting wiped out anyway in 2012.
  • Options
    about 4.5
  • Options
    hENRY - i THINK YOUR STAT IS WRONG. iF YOU WERE BORN TODAY IT SAYS OVER 83 BILLION BORN BEFORE YOU (sorry abt cAPS, DIDNT REALISE)
  • Options

Actually I may be wong. However this would mean  76.7m born before Henry. So this mean 7m born since. as it implies there are 3m older than Henry it would mean 4 m younger. So of the 7m born since Henry 3 m have died.

(PS sorry to pick you Henry but you started tghe stats here)

• Options
    If the Mayan prophecy is right we're all getting wiped out anyway in 2012.
    My brother in law bought on car on the premise that due to this prediction he's never have to pay back the loan anyway.

I'm 3,867,808,169th by the way.
  • Options
    R u on the juice again Redman? You make no sense man!