Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derren Brown - Experiments

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related
New series on tonight.  Quite a big fan of his work, especially the extended themed episodes such as 'The Heist'.  This one is about getting someone to kill a celebrity...

What do people think of him?

Comments

• Options
    I think he's great. I saw him live a few years ago abs couldn't believe my eyes. They are pretty simple magic tricks he does most of the time rather than "mind reading", but it's effective.

I also like the fact he debunks so called psychics and other charlatans who pretend they have actual powers and rip people off. At least he admits it's an act, even if he doesn't say how it's done
  • Options

I think the bloke is a genius. Saw him live this year and as well as it being a great show overall there was a couple of sections that just left you speechless at how he did what he did (no spoilers here...).

• Options
    If he thought he had some mystical powers he wouldn't be half as popular. But since he repeatedly says that everything he does is simply a trick, makes it all seem absolutely ingenius as you can't seem to work out how on earth he did it.
  • Options

I think the bloke is a genius. Saw him live this year and as well as it being a great show overall there was a couple of sections that just left you speechless at how he did what he did (no spoilers here...).

Svengali? I went to see it, wasn't hugely impressed by the show itself, a fair few of the tricks he has done before but still they are impressive.
  • Options
    This one is about getting someone to kill a celebrity...
    Would'nt take  long to convince me.
  • Options
    Id imagine the hard bit is getting them to stop, especially if its someone like Jedward
  • Options
    Blimey!
  • Options
    That was impressive, although pretty scary. I know its all conspiracy but the events that were highlighted, like the Bobby Kennedy assassination - does make you think.

Great entertainer.
  • Options
    Thought it was amazing.
  • Options
    Just watched this on catch up. 

WOW
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The bloke is a talentless twat. The hypnotist from little britain is more convincing.
  • Options
    The bloke is a talentless twat. The hypnotist from little britain is more convincing.
    Lol !

• Options
    Did Derren touch you whilst you were under his control or something?
  • Options
    Derren Brown is God............FACT