Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gaddafi found (maybe)

News on now gaddafi is wounded found in a hole---- wounded  by NATO aircraft when in a car---- or dead

may be thats the wrong order  or maybe he was hiding at Dale Farm.

Comments

• Options

Apparently when they were firing at him a colleague shouted Gaddafi Duck!

That's all folks!!!

• Options

Just looked on the BBC News website.......Voice of Libya are announcing he's been arrested.....though his condition isn't being mentioned.

So it's looking about 90% certain I'd say.

• Options
    Was found hiding in a field of gaddafidils. 
  • Options
    Sky now quoting Reuters as saying he is dead.
  • Options
    Saying on Twitter he's dead?
  • Options
    the rebels have been causing as much carnage as gaddafi forces,why dont we stay out of other peoples wars
  • Options
    the rebels have been causing as much carnage as gaddafi forces,why dont we stay out of other peoples wars

Because we've been doing it since the beginning of time. The hypocrisy of the government's criticism of youth violence today would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.
  • Options

Don't agree. The rebels have acted in as decent a way as possible. While if we hadn't have intervened Gadaffi would have absolutely falattened every town and city harbouring rebels. Then you would have been complaining about the humanitarian disaster and how hypocritical we are in not intervening there when we did in Iraq.

We got Afghanistan and Iraq horribly wrong. We got Libya absolutely right. Hundreds of thousands of lives saved and what shows promising signs of a genuine democracy established.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Where were you when they got Gaddafi ......?

No doubt that question will be trundled out in some conversation in years to come, along with:

Where were you when Jack Kennedy was shot?
    When John Lennon was murdered?
    Or when you first heard 9/11 was happening?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    should change the name of this thread to "Gadafi, Duck!"
  • Options

Just looked on the BBC News website.......Voice of Libya are announcing he's been arrested.....though his condition isn't being mentioned.

I'd say it's a dead Sirte...
  • Options
    Where were you when they got Gaddafi ......?

No doubt that question will be trundled out in some conversation in years to come, along with:

Where were you when Jack Kennedy was shot?
    When John Lennon was murdered?
    Or when you first heard 9/11 was happening?
    Really? I dont think this will fall into the annals of 'oh my god, do you remember when....'
  • Options
    dead according to aljazeera.

http://english.aljazeera.net/
  • Options
    Al jazeera showing a nice death video of Gadaffi.
    Looks pretty dead to me.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Footage on Sky news of what appears to be a very dead blood covered Gadaffi being publicly paraded around the street in the back of a pick-up truck......Okay he was a tyrant, but are the people who do this any better? Don't really care who he is, but I don't really want to see any mutilated dead body being paraded around on a carnival float, by people claiming that Gadaffi was a bad person.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Footage on Sky news of what appears to be a very dead blood covered Gadaffi being publicly paraded around the street in the back of a pick-up truck......Okay he was a tyrant, but are the people who do this any better?
    Until I've lived under a brutal oppressive regime, I can't answer that.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

• Options

Was shot with a Taser by Essex OB at Dale Farm.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd say it's a dead Sirte...
    More like a racing sirtanty.

• Options
    I am with Paul on this , big time , savages kill savage , there is nothing gratifying about watching something like that in fact it is actually repulsive
  • Options
    he was never going to be found alive what with him and his dealings with the uk and us not to long ago
  • Options
    Note to Dictators; hide in tunnels, not holes.
  • Options
    Shame that the people that captured him couldn't have been more honourable and taken him alive to be tried in front of his people.

I struggle to understand that humans can be so in-humans at times. If we treat the animals like animals, are we not animals?

Perhaps in similar circumstances, I'd be the same. I'd like to think not.

• Options
    he was never going to be found alive what with him and his dealings with the uk and us not to long ago

Whatever could you mean? ;-)

• Options
    ha ha 
  • Options
    Proof of his death (warning not a pleasant watch)

• Options
    your be telling me the british armed the saddams forces in the 80s next rodders
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Proof of his death (warning not a pleasant watch)

Animals. Some of these people in some of these countries are so backwards just hope the west has got the right puppet to replace him cos going by the actions of some of the scum element amongst the rebels we have allied ourselves with our moral compass is looking a bit pissed.