Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Problems posting.

2»

Comments

• Last few days I have been unable to reach the site through my Favourites. Eventually I googled the Forum at Charlton Life and voila, here I am.
    Same as. Error 404 kept appearing.
  • edited October 2011
    No such problems in sunny Reigate but where have many of the little pictures (icons?) of posters gone.  The old tram's still running but Henry and others have disappeared. Haven't they paid their subs or is it anonymity following a big lottery win by the clique syndicate?
  • Same here no access through favorites nor through the first link on Google, but if I go in through an older one like announcements I can get in
  • me too.  bit painful but you get there in the end. 
  • They just don't want us on here....
  • Ok, I'll raise the issues today and try and get an update
  • Charlton life IT department meeting discussing recent issues...

Man on the left " The ball boys were definatly time wasting time i tell you..."
    Dog " YYYAAAWWWNNN".....

Cheif " Must fix Life, as sooki is ready to be photographed for this weeks would'ya" 
  • To all you guys at Admin......I'm sure I speak for everyone.

Be assured that all of us have every sympathy with you........we know this Forum is supposed to be a pleasurable experience for you and not an ongoing pain in the ass. If you have to close down for a day or two then so be it.

Good luck with sorting things out.....speaking for myself I wouldn't have a clue how to begin.

You've created a monster!