Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matt Fry Confirmed As CCTV Guest This Sunday, 2 Oct - Any Questions ?

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
We are pleased to announce that following our interviews with Steve Brown and Shaun Bartlett that current West Ham defender Matt Fry will be our live guest on the show this Sunday, 2 October 2011.

Join us on our "Live Show" page on www.charltonchoicetv.co.uk from 7pm this Sunday.

Charlton Choice Tv - FREE CAFC community radio for everyone. Get Involved

Comments

• What does he think about the rest of the cast on Futurama? Charlton old boys - Bowyer, Parker etc and topically, Mills.
    OK maybe not the last one.
  • Did the negativity of the fans at The Valley have an adverse effect on player performances during your time at the club in your view?
  • Matts best mate is a mate of mine through work.

Ask him what he thinks of Big Sam....

• say his brother is a chedder
  • Did the negativity of the fans at The Valley have an adverse effect on player performances during your time at the club in your view?
  • Are you going to join parky at bradford soon?
  • I thought Fry was a good player and was unlucky in that he was forced to play out of position whilst an Addick.

I understand he is currently injured.

The question I would like to ask is how did he cope playing out of position and did he feel it developed his game.

• Thanks for all your questions, any more about his time at Charlton under Parkinson
  • Came across as a really nice fella and mature for 21.  Good luck with getting back to fitness. Great show again.
  •  

Came across as a really nice fella and mature for 21.  Good luck with getting back to fitness. Great show again.
  • Sponsored links:

• I missed this, is it still possible to listen to a replay?

• edited October 2011

I missed this, is it still possible to listen to a replay?

You can listen to a repeat of tonights on the website very shortly, hopefully within the next 10mins

Really enjoyable show and a couple of excellent guests and of course the "Wimbledon Saga" debate with the audio from the loony (MK) fan

www.charltonchoicetv.co.uk 
  • Can you download your show as a podcast?
  • That "wimbledon" bloke was a loon.
  • I take it there is no way to 'rewind' it when your half way through as I missed the start earlier.
  • Replay it on the website and you can skip through to whatever point you want.
  • Could someone just post a transcript of the Wimbledon fan interview please. Cannot navigate my way through that awful site
  • Could someone just post a transcript of the Wimbledon fan interview please. Cannot navigate my way through that awful site
    We will post it as a seperate interview under audio interviews. Fyi the sites changing very soon, for our own info and development process what is it you think is awful ? All constructive feedback taken on board.
  • Sorry awful is probably an exaggeration, I was just getting really frustrated at my cpu cos I couldn't play it. Kept downloading it to play on iTunes but it wouldnt play. In my experience everything is more complicated with iTunes so if you could simply post it as an MP3, it would make it a lot easier.
  • Click here to listen to last nights show, the various interviews are also available as individual files
  • Sponsored links:

• how does it feel to be the cousin of a despised celebrity fan ?
  • too late. it's now 3rd october