Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player on mobile

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Just wanted to know if anyone as got player to work on a mobile phone?  
If so what mobile?
I have been order to a works do tonight and what to so my discontent by listening on my mobile!

Comments

• Options
    As far as I know mate you cant watch or listen on the mobile yet, I'm sure they are working on it.
  • Options
    Yes  it definitely doesnt work on iPhone at present and I wish it did

Is it to do with Flash, techies?
  • Options
    I am on a flash based Sony the C510 one of the best micro smart phones on the market so I am not sure it is all do do with flash. 
    I will try later when the match is about to start and see if the mobile version of the website that offers me a link to "live commentary" and tells me to come back soon it's 3 hours 49 minutes, works   mobile.cafctv.co.uk  
    Will update you then.
  • Options
    I have got player working on a Dell Streak (android 2.2)....its not a great experience but it does work ok. You basically need a flash enabled phone so most of the newer android phones, no iphones/ipads.
  • Options
    If you have an iPhone, buy the FL app and you get all the same videos as you do on the player 
  • Options
    I didn't get a chance to get it working as I didn't have a signal !!!!!!!!
    I will try on Saturday and report back.  
  • Options
    sat behind a bloke on the train once and he was having a right naughty convo on the phone, im gona do this ect, what are you wearing... it was amazing... i can get away thursday night.. hangs up. 5 seconds later phone goes, "Oh hello love, sorry was on the phone work stuff will be home at 6pm whats for dinner...: 

oops!! read rest of thread not just the title adam!!!!