Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 3-1 Chesterfield plus the PROMO-METER

Many thanks to the 85 Lifers who gave their marks. Click on the sheet of paper.  

Comments

• Good work as always LL
  • can't find fault, damn!!!

Good work, interesting to see our average corners conceded is dropping fairly dramatically in the last few games, hopefully was just as the back four and keeper get to grips with each other
  • Well done Lincs , this must take an age to do well done Sir!

Ps any chance of adding a bit in the future , a bit that includes the amount of clean sheets kept?  i'm interested to see how many Hamer keeps , and how it stacks up with Elliott from last season.
  • After 9 games our record is still identical to the start of the 09/10 season. Games 10 & 11 that season were away to Colchester (lost 3-0) & away to Leeds (0-0 draw in a howling gale). Let's hope we can improve on that this season.
  • Well done Lincs , this must take an age to do well done Sir!

Ps any chance of adding a bit in the future , a bit that includes the amount of clean sheets kept?  i'm interested to see how many Hamer keeps , and how it stacks up with Elliott from last season.
    LINCS - do you mind, I'm Lancs , but yes I'll put clean sheets in the "Facts" section from time to time.
  • edited September 2011
    After 9 games our record is still identical to the start of the 09/10 season. Games 10 & 11 that season were away to Colchester (lost 3-0) & away to Leeds (0-0 draw in a howling gale). Let's hope we can improve on that this season.
    Statistics can be looked at in all sorts of ways, for the last couple of seasons I have done a comparison of performances against the same teams or equivalents.  In 9/10 the opposition were relatively "easier" and against equivalent teams we are doing a lot better this season

• Surprised to see Waggy at the bottom with just 6.9! Less than a 7, that's harsh, he worked his socks off and got an assist, maybe it's just me?
  • Good Work.... and JJ was due a good performance (at The Valley at least)

I thought Waggy wasn't his normal self in that he
    didn't seem to be helping Solly as much and he got a good cross in! Seriously, thought he was very quiet and only noticed him when he was 'rolling around' on the floor after a couple if seemingly fair challenges.
  • cheers for the effort

You're not looking hard enough. How about in the 2009 stats we have 4 home wins and 4 away wins giving a total of 7 wins.

Anyway Lancs keep up the excelent work. 

• Sponsored links:

• < rel="Mendonca In Asdas">Well done Lincs , this must take an age to do well done Sir!

Ps any chance of adding a bit in the future , a bit that includes the amount of clean sheets kept?  i'm interested to see how many Hamer keeps , and how it stacks up th Elliott from last season.
    LINCS - do you mind, I'm Lancs , but yes I'll put clean sheets in the "Facts" section from time to time.

Sorry Lancs!
  • edited September 2011
    can't find fault, damn!!!

I've got one! Scunthorpe's nickname is "The Iron" - (West Ham are "The Irons").

Do I win a gnome?
    :-)

PS Great work as always LL.
  • Also it's Kermorgant, not "Kermorganant". ;-)

Thank you Lancs, good work!
  • Great stuff!
  • Thanks, always look forwrad to this.
  • Thanks LL. Great stats as always.

Interesting to see that of the 8 goals conceded, half were in the 15 minutes after the break. And 7 of the 8 are in the second half.

• Just noticed that S-Dog has only put in one performance that's under 7 and that was 6.92. That boy is ******* quality.
  • should've won that Leeds game - if all else the same we'd've gone up two years ago!

I've got one! Scunthorpe's nickname is "The Iron" - (West Ham are "The Irons").

Do I win a gnome?
    :-)

PS Great work as always LL.
    there used to be a large smelting works at Scunthorpe and so the name  "the Irons" as for Wetspam thought they were the Hammers, but typical I s'pose they have two names - there you are a geography lesson as well as stats, you certainly get it all on CL
  • interesting stuff.  Maybe Kap10's table could be included every week?
  • Sponsored links:

• I've found a fault

Who is Kermorganant

3/10 - See Me :-)
  • Interesting to see we haven't yet let a goal in the 1st 30 minutes of play yet , and most of our goals conceded are the just after half time period.
  • Interesting to see we haven't yet let a goal in the 1st 30 minutes of play yet , and most of our goals conceded are the just after half time period.
    The voice of doom!

We conceded a 21st min penalty at Franchise FC tonight
  • interesting stuff.  Maybe Kap10's table could be included every week?
    if Kap wishes to add his table each week no problem, but I think we shall then have enough stats as too many will dilute their effectiveness.
  • You can never have enough stats !
  • Happy to add it ... feel free to ignore it