Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New plumbing and heating firm in bexley.

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related

Hi,

just a quick message to say I have recently started up my own plumbing and heating firm in bexley and cover the south east area.

if anyone needs any work dont hesitate to conact me on w.a.b@hotmail.co.uk.

mention this and you can have 10% off your bill.

Come On You Reds!!!!

Comments

• Options
    One of my good mates is doing a course at bexley college doing plumbing and heating engineering, and is in desperate need of an apprenticeship, is there any chance you have any vacancies? Cheers
  • Options
    Yeh great... this fecking post came 6 days too late.  Got firmly shafted last week.
  • Options

Hi,

just a quick message to say I have recently started up my own plumbing and heating firm in bexley and cover the south east area.

if anyone needs any work dont hesitate to conact me on w.a.b@hotmail.co.uk.

mention this and you can have 10% off your bill.

Come On You Reds!!!!

Good news for me, my British Gas  three star comes to an end today as they wanted over £400 to cover the central heating and plumbing etc.
    I assume you are  gas safe, do you have a call out rate!..... My central heating unit is just three years old and was installed by British Gas.
    Be good to know someone that is both competent and honest.?. One of my sons is a qualified plumber with Balfour B, but they do not  let you do gas safe, although he has his hot water and City and guilds.
    By the way Greenie good luck to your mate, he is going to need it, BB the largest construction company in the UK took on no plumbing apprenticeships,for the past two years at least in London and do NOT pay for Gas safe accreditation. ( the old corgi industry standard). The college at Erith is generally considered the most appropriate  around here, but like most  opinions  you will get different views, see if they want to employ you. do not hold your breath though?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I have checked you out Wendell/Adam, you are gas safe reg. 

Give me a call I have left a message...... on your phone.......
    regards ken  
  • Options
    Yes we are a gas safe registered company by the way:-)
  • Options
    You can contact me on my mobile 07527466423
  • Options
    My boy is Gas safe plumber, cant get the git anywhere near my gaff cos he knows I'll want it done for feck all.......
    Instead of at the cost of a Carribean Holiday ; )
  • Options
    Hiya no I don't have any jobs going at the moment as the company has only just started up, and jot sure how work will go, sorry.
  • Options
    Good luck with the new company Adam.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Spoke to Adam tonight sounds like a good enterpise.
    I would rather support a local company, especially one that is trying to build it's customer base.
    He is very local to myself, so will  give his company a go when the time comes.

Good luck  to you and your company.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adam and his dad came to sort out my boiler last week. Did it for half the price that Homeserve wanted to charge. If you need anything done then give these guys a shout.
  • Options
    It's worth getting him in just to see those sideburns!
  • Options
    Anyone see this fella this morning, gave me a right old fright at the station.

http://www.feweek.co.uk/index.php/2011/10/11/plumbers-apprentice-statue-unveiled-at-cannon-street-station/
  • Options

Lol!

Yeah saw it last night. What a load of crap. Almost as bad as that bronze Futures Broker that used to be at the end of Wallbrook.

• Options
    Where has the Broker been moved to?
  • Options
    He now works from home.