Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shed Seven

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related
Player on random for a pissed journey home. Up pops Going for Gold. On goes the album. Lovely stuff. Pure Partridge!

Comments

• Options
    Say it quietly, but I love Chasing Rainbows and On Standby

• Options
    Disco Down is my fave. Good band live.
  • Options
    I've been putting all my gig tickets into a photo album and as much as I knew I was a shed seven fan I'm shocked at how many of their gigs I went to , don't remember half of them 

• Options
    Nice reminder. Looked at my iPhone and found I've only got three tracks, used to have albums on cassette I think.

The track I'd really like to own again is Natural High, anyone remember which album its on?
  • Options
    Maximum High
  • Options
    Will never forget a defeat up at Scunthorpe, leaving the game I heard someone say "as if this day couldn't get any worse, they are playing f*****g Shed Seven". Pretty much summed up my feelings that day as well.
  • Options
    Maximum High
    Of course, sorry. Natural High was by some soul crooner
  • Options
    One of the most underrated band of the 90's. Just a shame they were around in the middle of all the other Britpop bands, if they were around now they'd p!ss all over anything out now. Saw them live and they were excellent. Ladyman is my favourite song
  • Options
    Saw them at Phoenix '96. Rick whassisname was a talented performer. Still enjoy them turning up on shuffle. On Standby has the only guitar solo I could ever play.  Love that song! And Getting Better.

It all went wrong when they turned Speakeasy into an advert for The Link.
  • Options
    I recently deejayed with Rick Witter. He'd already been on for fifteen minutes when I arrived and the first thing he asked me was "have you got any headphones" the second thing he asked was "where do I plug them into "