Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup Preliminary Round tomorrow

As the Addicks are not playing until Monday night, please give consideration to supporting Non-League Day and help me by coming along to Thamesmead Town v Burgess Hill Town, at Bayliss Avenue which is where Charlton's ladies team play their home games and the ground is undergoing redevelopment which will hopefully be complete for 2012.

I am the press office of the club, ex-Charlton season ticket holders and still interested in Addicks.

Cheers :-)

Comments

• Sorry, You are the "Press Office" ?

;-)
  • The Press Officer, I took on the position for this season when asked by the club if I wanted to help out more!!!!!
  • Seriously, Good Luck down there: Personally follow Dulwich Hamlet and they are "struggling" (as most clubs are) on 200 gates. Noticed last week in "The Non-League Paper" your gate was 31. Without being patronizing or rude, how do Clubs survive on those attendances ?
  • I shall be watching Biggleswade Town V Haringey & Waltham Development in the F.A Cup preliminary round . Come on The Waders! 

My oldest son is one of the mascots tomorrow.

• I shall be watching Biggleswade Town V Haringey & Waltham Development in the F.A Cup preliminary round . Come on The Waders! 

I went to watch Biggleswade Utd v Newport Pagnell last year.

I went to watch Biggleswade Utd v Newport Pagnell last year.
    United are the weaker of the towns teams . They play at the Colditz stadium - so called by Waders fans because the ground looks like a POW camp.
  • edited September 2011
    LOL it did look a bit like that.
  • Seriously, Good Luck down there: Personally follow Dulwich Hamlet and they are "struggling" (as most clubs are) on 200 gates. Noticed last week in "The Non-League Paper" your gate was 31. Without being patronizing or rude, how do Clubs survive on those attendances ?
    The attendence will go up for TT once the new sports club opens. At the moment its a building site and is heavily delayed after 2 of the contractors went bust. The new ground (on the Bayliss Avenue site) is a community venture and isn't there to make a profit so there should be good prices on the beer :)
  • @DulwichHamletFC FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd draw..... Sutton United v Dulwich Hamlet To be played Sat 1st October!
  • @DulwichHamletFC FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd draw..... Sutton United v Dulwich Hamlet To be played Sat 1st October!
    Might go to that
  • Sponsored links:

• Bromley V Welling qualifying match on the same day. Not a good draw for either side
  • just looking at the FA website. they have coverage of a game in each round. the prelim round they showed lingfield fc. Nicky Forster is playing there...scored 13 goals in 8 games. Ian Pearce is there aswell. someone must have a few quid at the club.
  • cray wands at home to erith town of the kent league, if they win £4.5k in the bin.
  • Mt local side Biggleswade Town have Drawn Leatherhead in the 2nd rnd Qualifying.  Just 9 games to Wembley . Come on The Waders!!  
  • Mt local side Biggleswade Town have Drawn Leatherhead in the 2nd rnd Qualifying.  Just 9 games to Wembley . Come on The Waders!!  

Likewise! Up the Waders!

• @ColtheJockColin MairThamesmead v Enfield @ Bayliss Avenue 1945pm tonight :-)
  • My second team Merthyr Town have a replay against Cindeford tonight,if they make it through it will be Eastleigh away in the next round.

• My second team Merthyr Town have a replay against Cindeford tonight,if they make it through it will be Eastleigh away in the next round.

Why are Merthyr in the English FA cup. Do they paly in an English league?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2011

My second team Merthyr Town have a replay against Cindeford tonight,if they make it through it will be Eastleigh away in the next round.

Why are Merthyr in the English FA cup. Do they paly in an English league?

Yes they play in the Toolstation Western League Premier Division.

The Original Merthyr Town played in the old 3rd Division South against the Addicks during the 20's and 30's

before they went bust and reformed as Merthyr Tydfil FC and when that club bit the dust they reverted to their original name so they have played in an English league for ages :)

•  

The Original Merthyr Town played in the old 3rd Division South against the Addicks during the 20's and 30's

You must be a bit older than me. I didn't attend any of the games against them. lol
  • BTW    -     Charlton are away at Sheffield U on October 1st    -    just in case anyone was thinking of going to support us in the top of the table clash  :-)
  • He's older than everyone on here mate
  • cray wands at home to erith town of the kent league, if they win £4.5k in the bin.

Yeah I might go this one , its on the Sunday . The dockers have done well to get this far

• edited September 2011

Ran the line on Waltham Abbey 6-1 Ware in the Prelim Round and last Saturday was at Chertsey 4-1 Lewes. See viedo from 2 mins 50 in. I am lino with yellow flag. I am closed for the next round which is a shame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcvhM_yw5g

• Ran the line on Waltham Abbey 6-0 Ware in the Prelim Round and last Saturday was at Chertsey 4-1 Lewes. See viedo from 2 mins 50 in. I am lino with yellow flag. I am closed for the next round which is a shame!

Biggleswade Town beat Waltham Abbey 3-1 in the next round. Ware must have been awful to be beaten 6-1 by them.
  • Ran the line on Waltham Abbey 6-0 Ware in the Prelim Round and last Saturday was at Chertsey 4-1 Lewes. See viedo from 2 mins 50 in. I am lino with yellow flag. I am closed for the next round which is a shame!

Biggleswade Town beat Waltham Abbey 3-1 in the next round. Ware must have been awful to be beaten 6-1 by them.
    They were. 4-0 down by half time I think. Struggling at the foot of Ryman 1 N which is a poor league. Chertsey played some sublime stuff and easily beat Lewes who are a level above. Made them look like mugs if truth be told. I believe Chertsey have got Southend Manor (Essex Senior League) so a good chance for them to progress.

• The Real FA Cup@therealfacupThe Real FA Cup
    We're going to @suttonunited v@dulwichhamletfc in the next round. And to the Hope in Carshalton! Who's coming?