Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Great tracks on otherwise Rubbish albums.

N.E.R.D. - She wants to move.

Although I haven't listend to that album much. Any others guys?

Oh and Take The Night Off - Sick Of It All

Comments

• The eponymous track Wake up Boo by The Boo Radleys.  The rest of the album is an embarassment.
  • Somewhere in my Heart on Aztec Camera's Love album.
  • Island in the Sun on Maladroit by Weezer.  It is literally impossible to listen to the rest of it.
  • Find The Answer Within is pretty good on Wake Up!

As for the rest of the album, including Wake Up Boo, it's probably their poorest imo.
  • Exactly thinking that East, Find The Answer Within is a beautiful song.  Used to listen to it loads at sunrise, just breathtaking then.  Compared to their previous two albums it was a poor attempt to illuminate the mainstream.  Wake up boo is OK radio average. 
  • Yeah CT, the early Boo's stuff is great and the ones after Wake Up! are pretty good especially their last Kingsze which has some lovely songs.

On a train to Anfield once (can't remember the score) my mates and I met Martin Carr and had a good boozed up chat, he was off to see the game also.

Charlton, Beer and a Boo Radley - a great day and at the risk of going off topic I'll leave it there.
  • Wah - Other boys (on Nah=poo The art of bluff).
  • I'm not sure if anyone, including the members of the band, have ever sat right through 4 Non Blondes debut (and thankfully only) album, but it's utter dreck other than for floor stomper "What's Up?"
  • Walking On the Sun - Smashmouth (from 'Fush You Mang'). Great infectious ska-pop - but the rest of the album is absolute, utter toilet
  • I am the resurrection from the stone roses' self titled album. Nobody will probably agree but i maintain the roses are the most overrated band this county has ever produced; one of my favorite songs however