Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Bury 1-2 Charlton

I have included an extra page which has a comparison over the 3 seasons in League One, I intend to do this after  every 5 games. With  3 pages there is bound to be a mistake or two, please let me know if you find any.

The Cup games are not included in these stats but aggregated seperately.

The stats for the Sheff Wed game won't be done until next Thursday as we are having a few days away, I hope to watch the game from a pub in N.Wales - assuming that they have English Sky there!

Comments

• Options
    Hooray! Cheers
  • Options
    we concede on average 8 corners a game?? - Christ is this correct?? - previous yrs that would have resulted in atleast 4 or 5 more goals against a game!!!

interesting that we have half as many shots on target as 09/10 but yet only 2 goals less
  • Options
    well done Scruffle, you've found a mistake

The average corners concede is actually 7 - still quite high
  • Options
    well done Scruffle, you've found a mistake

The average corners concede is actually 7 - still quite high
    hahahaha do I get a prize?
  • Options
    No, just that lovely warm feeling from knowing that YOU helped get the stats right - bullish$t is my middle name!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Lancs when i looked at this earlier , one of the things i was surprised about was our lack of shots on target , compared to the amount of shots on target in the 1st 5 games 2 season ago,and also our corner count was also lower.

Last season after 5 games we had 7 points.
  • Options

Lancs when i looked at this earlier , one of the things i was surprised about was our lack of shots on target , compared to the amount of shots on target in the 1st 5 games 2 season ago,and also our corner count was also lower.
    Last season after 5 games we had 7 points.

Yes it surprised me too and I did check to make sure I was right. I don't think it is a lack of shots this se
    ason but an above average number 2 seasons ago.

Another interesting point is the lack of fouls this season, our 4 defender have committed a total of10 fouls and received 2 yellow cards (that includes Robbies for time wasting) in 5 games.