Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bbc radio london do a sky sports!!!

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
did anyone notest the comantatar for our game v bury did a sky sports mistake and said dale stephens looking for his 3rd goal of the season!! even they think stephens scored that waggy volley against bournemouth!!

Comments

• Options
    I'm not a member of the Grammar 5-0, but ''comantatar'' ?! 
  • Options
    im dysletic m8! just could not think of how to spell it!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Really? Is there any point in putting that there? UIE2 is a prime example of a good Charlton life member and Charlton fan. He has stated before that he is dyslexic and every post he puts he always seems to be happy about Charlton and looks for the positives. People should always think positive, not everyone is perfect so there is no point in making his spelling mistake more noticeable because I'm sure we all know what he meant. I just want to say thanks to uie2 for being a member, seeing people like yourself always being happy whilst posting on here and nothing letting your spirit down. Good on you and welcome to the board, you have fit in well and I enjoy reading your posts. But no I didn't notice as I wasn't listening but I think they will carry on thinking in some media departments over the season it was Stephens double what won us the game against Bournemouth ;).
  • Options
    Anyone play cribbage?
  • Options
    oi!
  • Options
    www.dictionary.com
  • Options
    thankyou cafc-4-life kind words cheers :-)
  • Options
    Bloody clique.
  • Options

"After an uneventful 65 minutes, the Frenchman stepped off the bench and headed home with his first touch from Johnnie Jackson's corner."

Pretty sure Dale Stephens took the corner...

• Options
    Really? Is there any point in putting that there? UIE2 is a prime example of a good Charlton life member and Charlton fan. He has stated before that he is dyslexic and every post he puts he always seems to be happy about Charlton and looks for the positives. People should always think positive, not everyone is perfect so there is no point in making his spelling mistake more noticeable because I'm sure we all know what he meant. I just want to say thanks to uie2 for being a member, seeing people like yourself always being happy whilst posting on here and nothing letting your spirit down. Good on you and welcome to the board, you have fit in well and I enjoy reading your posts. But no I didn't notice as I wasn't listening but I think they will carry on thinking in some media departments over the season it was Stephens double what won us the game against Bournemouth ;).

Bloody hell mate, keep ya hair on!

I apologise to Uie2, for the comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im dysletic
    I'm not wanting to start anything, but i can't help but laugh at the cruel irony of how dyslexic is spelt.
  • Options
    Clogging
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    On the charlton life match thread people were saying waggy got the assist , I don't know what station they were listening to
  • Options
    I think it's funny when because they players they mix up are always nothing alike and I have no idea how they confuse Jackson with Wagstaff lol.
  • Options

CAFC player is just as bad. I've just watched the whole three (3) minutes of highlights and although I'm getting old and it was at the other end Stephens missed our chance and up until then I thought it was Morrison. What makes me worry more is even Morrison thought he missed the chance.

What chance have we got of promotion if the players don't even know who they are?

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Er, surely Dale Stephens is looking for his 3rd goal of the season as he scored against Bournemouth and Exeter.

EDIT: Sorry didn't read the dates on the earlier posts.