Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long in your current relationship? (Charlton doesn't count)

i'm at 17 years. must have been a real bad mother f****er in my past life.
lol to the misses.

Comments

• Options
    Single at the moment, last relationship was just over 3 and half years.
  • Options
    Nearly 4 years.... ball and chain to be permanently attached in June this year....
  • Options
    cant be involved in this thread incase the mrs sees and ive got it wrong!
  • Options
    been with the missus for 8 and a half years and have 2 beautiful daughters :-)
  • Options
    Single, about 10 months out of a long relationship ( 18 years marriage, together 23 )

That sounds like the start to a sob story but i can assure you it's not!
  • Options
    Since Boxing day 1980. Married in '85. :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]i'm at 17 years. must have been a real bad mother f****er in my past life.
    lol to the misses.

'current relationship' ????...so you expect to have at least one more then...shame on you, dont you love your missus anymore ?...
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Started going out with my Doris in 1985, so 22 years in May, I took a shine to her when I was out riding my bike. Didn't actually get married until 1998.

1st child, 2001, I am in no rush.
  • Options
    8 months, i'm crap at relationships!
  • Options
    Got together in Nov '88, married in Dec 91. So will be 19 years this year. Love her more than ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Together with the wife since NYE 1997, married since 2000.

Ten years all told!

Went through a rough ol' patch last year where it didn't look like we'd make it, but we've soldiered on and things are looking up. I lover her to bits, but I'm a difficult bastard to live with, so surprised she's put up with me as long as she has, tbh...
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Together with the wife since NYE 1997, married since 2000.

Ten years all told!

Went through a rough ol' patch last year where it didn't look like we'd make it, but we've soldiered on and things are looking up. I lover her to bits, but I'm a difficult bastard to live with, so surprised she's put up with me as long as she has, tbh...

Stick with it fella, we all have our rough patches, You have to work at relationships.
    Good on ya!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    Stick with it fella, we all have our rough patches, You have to work at relationships.
    Good on ya!

LOL - don't I know it!

Still love her to bits - but I'm not sure she feels the same about me. The only good thing about it is, with there having been so many problems last year, I'm pragmatic enough to know that it might come to an end one day and that, if it does, I'll be able to move on with my life. Because we hadn't really had any problems in nine years, I'd sort of gotten a bit blase about it all so when the problems DID hit, it felt like my world was falling apart (Christ that sounds melodramatic). Now that we seem to have worked through the worst of it, at least I'll be more prepared if things go tits up again.

I know one thing - if we end up calling it a day I'm never getting married again
  • Options
    17 years and i love her to bits,3 lovely kids,youngest 5year old got his first season ticket this year my other 2 are girls and although support Charlton are not as mad about it as him.Taking him Old Trafford tomorrow can't wait.

keep goin Leroy it ain't all a bed of roses,but don't know what i would do without my wife.
  • Options
    11 years for me, blimey.
  • Options
    Only 9 months next week for me. Met her when I woke up next to her, so hoping for no suprises next week!!
  • Options
    12 arduous pain filled years, married for nearly one. Two beautiful daughters (they must take after their mother) and another nipper halfway through its gestation.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: alfie[/cite]Only 9 months next week for me. Met her when I woke up next to her, so hoping for no suprises next week!!
    if you havent noticed by now i think you're pretty safe mate!!

8/9 months for me as well. First date? Elton John at The Valley!!
  • Options
    one year and 3 weeks.
    seems like a lifetime.
    only kidding...
  • Options
    4 years - married for 1....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2007
    7 years (Split up for 6mths and then realised we missed each other so got back together) although we've known each other for 8.

In fact have just arranged our wedding for August this year!!
  • Options
    married in 1995

met my wife on a charlton pre season tour of plymouth in 1990 - how on earth she fell for my charms i'll never know as i was in a constant pissed state that week.

1 child 1 on the way

3 house moves

and hardly a cross word in all that time.

and she doesnt like football
  • Options
    Single & happy to be so. Last proper Girlfriend was for 4 years.
  • Options
    How the earth can you arrange a wedding for bloody August season starts then.Even if you r gettin married at the beginning you still have the honeymoon.I got married in 1996 after European Champs had finished and before season started.Get your bloody priorities right Dan come on man.Who where's the trousers.
  • Options
    Its the only date we could get (17th) and more importantly the only time my parents could have my daughter so me an Mrs CD could have a honeymoon with out a 5yr old keep interrupting us doing what honeymooners do!
  • Options
    your forgiven piss poor excuse though
  • Options
    LOL!
  • Options
    3 years on vali day next week. Not married, but just bought a flat together. she would have kids now, and marrige, imagine me with kids!
  • Options
    2 years on wednesday. met in the oak, charlton. lahvley.
  • Options
    single!! & loving every minute of it
    was with someone for a good few years..
    have a son whos 5 next month