Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fergie Ends BBC Feud

Fergie has come to an agreement with the BBC and will now make himself available for TV and Radio. Good news.

Comments

• edited August 2011
  • Should never have been allowed to get away with it for 7 years. He has been contractually obliged to make himself available, but has continually gotten away with not doing so. The BBC have probably felt it wasn't worth the hassle of really pushing the issue, and I'm sure Man Utd would have just paid any fines to keep Ferguson happy.
  • edited August 2011
    I consider it a public service to prevent us having to listen to the self-justified arrogant bullshit of a man with a perennial chip on his shoulder and no respect for anyone else in the game.
  • Thats a shame, I cannot stand the man! If only for the reason that he thinks he is above the laws of the game.
  • You're all miss him when he's gone. There'll never be another.
  • dont know the man personally, but around football i think he's a dick. one of the all-time great managers tho.

• does this mean that Ferguson has finally sobered up? ... I Can't wait to hear him interviewed by Alan Green who supposedly started the Fergie wrath against the BBC. With a bit of luck Ferguson will stick one on Green and put hm out of action for a few commentaries. 
  • Fergie has come to an agreement with the BBC and will now make himself available for TV and Radio. Good news.

Shame , good news for Man United fans i guess.
  • WHerever you like him or hate him - you do have to respect him for what he has achieved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Green is so deluded that he thinks Fergie stopped talking to the BBC because of some comment he made once. I doubt Fergie even knows who Alan Green is.
  • WHerever you like him or hate him - you do have to respect him for what he has achieved.
    Absolutely , at least he has contributed to the England team more so than Wenger has in the past.
  • His post match comments are always entertaining even if he sometimes holds a completely one-sided view. I think this is good news and I prefer to hear from him rather than his assistant anyway.

• BBC should refuse to interview him for the next 7 years.

• BBC should refuse to interview him for the next 7 years.

This
  • Does that mean more exposure for The Black Eyed Peas? They are already everywhere, you can't move without bumping in to one of them
  • I think it all started with allegations about Fergusons son (an agent) on the Beeb, somehow Alan Green seems to think it's all about him. Like someone said above, Taggart is probably oblivious to Alan Green's very existence.
  • Does that mean more exposure for The Black Eyed Peas? They are already everywhere, you can't move without bumping in to one of them
    Fergie of the B E Ps? .. delicious .. Would Y'a?
  • Good news
  • Muttley no disrespect but what has fargie or any them top four teams acheived .Thay have had all the money in the world thay can buy any one whats great about that .The managers off the other teams are the great managers people like moyes cubursley who have had peanuts .CHARLTON are bigger then any them top four clubs put together .I wandering whats Its like to be one off these so called surporters nowing what you going to get before you get in the ground à win .Thats the differents from them lot and CHARLTON you never no what you going to get from us but thats real football .
  • Sponsored links:

• You're all miss him when he's gone. There'll never be another.
    I dont think so, never think about Prawn Sandwich United, or Alex Rednose really, I support Charlton.
  • Muttley no disrespect but what has fargie or any them top four teams acheived .

Apart from winning the Premiership 12 times, the CL twice and picking up a lot of other silverware...

Don't underestimate how he's been able to put together several good sides, attract decent players to the club and continue getting match winning performances out of some very highly paid stars. Fergie rarely buys players with the wrong attitude and can be quite ruthless with those who don't perform.

• Take the money away would he off won as much i don.t think so .
  • Great manager, horrible git. I haven't missed his self serving, whiney interviews one bit. Imo, this is bad news not good news.
    Fergie of the B E Ps? .. delicious .. Would Y'a?
    skanky crystal meth addict who wets herself on stage , no thanks
  • Take the money away would he off won as much i don.t think so .

yeah.

everyone remembers how aberdeen broke all kinds of transfer records to buy scottish titles and beat real madrid in a european final.

• Paul to right im so clad i surport à real team if CHARLTON were like them so called big clubs my 36 years would come to a end thats not football Its Plastic .we CHARLTON surporters r some off the best fans there are we walk in to the valley not nowing what we going to get i no thay can PUT years on us but we would not have them any way
  • Has Acworth squirmed his way back in?
  • Unpacks the popcorn. But I won't be the first to bite.
  • Paul to right im so clad i surport à real team if CHARLTON were like them so called big clubs my 36 years would come to a end thats not football Its Plastic .we CHARLTON surporters r some off the best fans there are we walk in to the valley not nowing what we going to get i no thay can PUT years on us but we would not have them any way

Mmmmm........you don't want us in the Prem and up there challenging for a place in the Top 4? I do.
    MUFC, hate 'em or hate 'em, has produced the best football of any Club since the start of the Prem IMO. One thing I do like about them is the way they promote theiar younger players.