Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kishishev

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Yes he covers a lot of grass, and puts his foot in, but his passing today was absolutely dreadful. Would love to see the stats for his pass completions today......

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2006
    2 of those passes Marcus Bent didn't move for and acknowledged as much to Kish. Arguably the same can also be said about one of his passes to Romm. It wasn't only Kish whose passing was bad nobody really made runs for each other. Kish of course will be the perennial scapegoat though!

In my opinion, only Kish, El K, Faye, Young and Fortune (playing with a broken toe) can hold their heads up after that. I'll exempt Pouso from criticism as it was his first game and he is settling in having only just joined. The rest of them were a waste of space in my view. Dennis had that great shot but didn't really get any crosses in and his corners were cr** as were most of Ambroses. Ambrose for me was the biggest disappointment and disappeared in a Holland like way for long spells too.

Why did we persist in lumping high balls up to Darren and Jimmy when they are up against a man mountain like Campbell and an underrated centre half in Primus?

Too many more games like that and we are down in my view.

Len "Golfie" Glover
  • Options
    I'm sorry Len, you're being too loyal and blinkered.

I'm no Kish hater by any stretch, but he was dire today mate. Maybe not his position, but it wasn't his positional sense that was wrong, it was mainly his general distribution.
  • Options
    I'm not saying Kish's passing was perfect it wasn't. He did play a few bad ones but so did most of the others. Yet Kish is the one singled out. As usual. That is why I end up defending him. As usual!
  • Options
    Bet today he was the worst culprit. By quite a bit (though Ambrose disappointed me greatly, mainly cos i think he can offer a lot more than Kish).

I'm not saying he is always the worst, but today he was. I like him, i like his attitude, but when he has a bad game, its normally a very bad one.
  • Options
    I don't think Kish is being made a scapegoat. I value any player who puts in the effort. He played too many bad balls today Len. Your defense is honourable but unjustified.
  • Options
    Len, i think this is the perfect summary.
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I don't think Kish is being made a scapegoat. I value any player who puts in the effort. He played too many bad balls today Len. Your defense is honourable but unjustified.
  • Options
    Look on the bright side, he can't get any worse than that!
    I'd have bought Ashton on at HT and put Young back on the right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Len, i think this is the perfect summary.
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I don't think Kish is being made a scapegoat. I value any player who puts in the effort. He played too many bad balls today Len. Your defense is honourable but unjustified.

We'll have to agree to disagree! Some players get much more flak for their mistakes than others imo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Look on the bright side, he can't get any worse than that!
    I'd have bought Ashton on at HT and put Young back on the right.

Whilst I agree with you (Kish into midfield for Pouso or Ambrose - or both!) I am amazed that you wouldn't have brought on Ashton for Young!!