Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Maybe this is why we beat Nott's.....

Comments

• What a strange thing to put on the official club website. Has he not heard of a little website called google?
  • wow that is pathetic :)
  • Quite possibley the strangest thing I've ever seen on an OS.
  • What's it say? Can't access it from work.
  • The bloke is an absolute tosser.
  • Why doesn't he just buy a whistle? he seems to think he's right regarding decisions made by officials anyway.
  • 'Hey look at me - I'm a maverick!'

Also a complete dildo.

• so crazy it's laughable
  • Mad Dog .. he needs to Join Ho Ho Holloway in the funny kennel

• Allen out!
  • Sponsored links:

• That's why they're going down.
  • Perhaps he needs to visit Barnet for a lesson?
  • Can't see can someone give me the gist?
  • Is it the whistling were talking about or the vision express trip. Using that link just sent me to the home page
  • For those who can't access the site:

Good afternoon,

I am desperately trying to find somebody that can teach me to
    whistle. This may sound like a joke but I can assure you it's not. This
    is not for my dog, this is for me to whistle from the technical area.

Any ideas please let me know asap via media@nottscountyfc.co.uk.

Regards,

Martin
  • He was interviewed about this on Radio 5 Live this morning - unbelievably they did not ask him about what the ref might think!
  • It's the reason he didn't get the Charlton job. When he enquired about it, he was told to go whistle......FACT!
  • Well Curbs must have some spare time: he had the most piercing whistle I've ever heard. Perhaps he could help Marty out, for a fee of course.
  • Put on a lot of weight from when i saw him on the touch line...the Mad Dog has become more of a Hot Dog.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why doesn't he just buy a whistle? he seems to think he's right regarding decisions made by officials anyway.
    Buying a whistle may cause a number of problems. There's already an important guy on the field whose has a whistle! Maybe he should use a kazoo instead. Or an ocarina. Or a harp. That'd be interesting to watch...
    Buying a whistle may cause a number of problems. There's already an important guy on the field whose has a whistle! Maybe he should use a kazoo instead. Or an ocarina. Or a harp. That'd be interesting to watch...
    Deffers an Ocarina, then he could mess about with time! 
  • I feel for him.  It's always really irked me that I can't do that two fingered whistle thing.  Still, at least I know why I never made it as a league manager.
  • I agree with the sentiments above. He's not 'mad' at all. He's just a pratt.
  • I feel for him.  It's always really irked me that I can't do that two fingered whistle thing.  Still, at least I know why I never made it as a league manager.

same here 

did curbs use fingers or whistle freestyle ?
  • He's had some eye sight trouble as well now , I'm glad they dont post stuff like this on our OS

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10426~2424138,00.html
  • Dear Lord, how much of a Muppet does he look in that photo?