Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

club website

edited August 2011 in Root
been said before i expect but id just like to say ....ITS CACK !

Comments

• Agree and absolutely shocking on mobile.
  • Terrible website, tho if you have an iphone get the football league charlton app, has all the news etc without all the 'ive got an nvq in website design' shite
  • If you're referring to content then I totally disagree. Compare to other clubs in league 1/championship.

Anyway why have a go today? The team are immense at the moment-sod the website
  • I hate the web site. Its not the content it's just constant adverts plus it's all over the place. As for CAFC player , I have grown to really like it especially the fact that we can access eveyones site with one subscription.
  • Used to despise it and vowed never to use it when they shut down the old one.

Have slowly gotten used to it and see it as a necessary evil. And due to the fact i use adblocker, there's lots of big blank spaces. ; )
  • I don't mind it to be honest!
  • I dont mind it and I also think the player is fantastic. Just watched the Crawley - Southend highlights. Well worth the ca a a ash
  • Only use it to listen to the opposition commentators if I cant go to an away game
  • It's not a patch on the old website, but I use it occasionally for news and ticket information.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it highlights how good the old one was, but this thing is a necessary evil.  The content is still good...
  • Is it just me or is anyone else getting this problem?

Every time I click on a headline on the OS, it opens the page but the text body is blank. Thought it might be a problem with the update I done this morning of firefox but tried with IE and still have the same problem..............
  • same here, shame really wanted to read about the new bus pass holders in the club shop...;-)