Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another thing about work/weather

Why do people think that just becasue there is a bit of snow they are allowed to come in dressed like Worzel Gummidge?
We are "smart casual" here. Strictly no jeans etc. Loads of jeans today and stupid fleeces. What is wrong with people?

Comments

• Options
    I thought I looked really fetching in my Boss suit and walking boots (with the trousers tucked into the socks). Still we did have masses of snow in the wilds of Costa del Orpington...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Why do people think that just becasue there is a bit of snow they are allowed to come in dressed like Worzel Gummidge?
    We are "smart casual" here. Strictly no jeans etc. Loads of jeans today and stupid fleeces. What is wrong with people?

bet you aint complaining in the summer when the hot weather forces the laydee's in your office to have a non work uniform day and turn up with short skirts and vest tops?
  • Options
    edited February 2007

bet you aint complaining in the summer when the hot weather forces the laydee's in your office to have a non work uniform day and turn up with short skirts and vest tops?

Yummy!! Of course not. But then when have I ever been consistent with my comments?