Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW SATURDAY SHOW FROM CHARLTON LIVE!!!

edited August 2011 in Root

1pm - 2.30pm before every away game.

"In addition to all the usual pre-game opinions and a look ahead to the clash with Addicks boss Chris Powell, the show will have breaking team news from Meadow Lane ahead of kick-off.There will also be an interview with young Addicks striker Tosan Popo, who speaks about earning his first professional contract and his hopes for the coming season."

Comments

• Good stuff, Charlton Live.

All things being equal, I'll be there in person but if that changes, I'll be logging on.

• @charltonliveCharlton LiveNew Saturday show today providing buildup to the BBC commentary. Listen from 1pm #cafc
  • good stuff
  • started well, gone downhill in last 15 minutes ... pity ... bit of a bore
  • Let's hope we can have a guest presenter who speaks English next week or at least can read..
  • BDLBDL
    edited August 2011
    Oh Dear, never mind Grumps. I think I speak English, well some would argue that I don't!

Preview show from 1pm today. Me, Matt Fricker, Gadget and special guest, 3 Blokes aka Jon McCaffrey.

We'll look back at Tuesday, hear CP's thoughts on today's match, have some Vox Pops recrded on Tuesday and hopefully catch up with two Bury fans. All that and the latest team news from Gigg lane.

We also have a preview of the interview with Mike Amman recorded on Tuesday, it is a truly fascinating interview!

Get involved by

email: Charltonlive@gmail.com

or phone us on 020 8293 8904

• Am listening to Charlton Live @ the mo. What's the best commentary available today? I was going to ask how long before k.o can you start Player commentary, as last week I tried about 5 mins before and couldn't get the commentary until the 2nd half. Is there a better option? I've got a VPN so can get UK options
  • good show today
  • "Is there a better option? "

Try fridge magnets or the Radio 4 shipping forecast..