Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New palace badge

LOL 

Surely a wind up like our April Fool's one?!!!

Comments

• Nope - that was mentioned yesterday on Twitter by our SLP friend.
  • I think those badge choices are a bit to professional for it to be a windup. New badge ? Why ? They really are a classless bunch. As bad as Millwall changing theirs every ten minutes.
  • The Tango'd Tosser mortgaged the copyright on the old badge back in the day when he was desperate to raise funding. Perhaps Parish just doesn't want to pay to display the old badge and decided to get inclusive by letting the fans choose rather than grumbling about the change.

I remember seeing a Nigel with the old Palace crest tattooed across his back. Bet he feels a right plum now.

• Im working in Croydon at the moment and seen loads of palace tats.  Money well spent by the looks of it.
  • they all look very American in design
  • My sister and her fiancée are Palace, both up in arms about it. Apparently the new owner doesn't like the current badge, thinks it's tacky, old fashioned and too difficult to reproduce. Thinks the new one look classy, modern and represents the club better.
    I suggested they should get the U13 Ultras to have another protest.
  • Their current badge is about the one half decent thing they have going for them.  Madness to change it and a couple of those suggested ones wouldnt look out of place in the NFL.
  • Its Palarse not palace
  • Its Palarse not palace

Im not  12  ;-)
  • Yeah cos, underneath all the debt, crumbling stadium and half-wit supporters, it's the badge that's really holding them back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Its Palarse not palace

Im not  12  ;-)
    yeah but i'm 15 ; )
  • Im working in Croydon at the moment and seen loads of palace tats.  Money well spent by the looks of it.
    I work in Croydon and I've never seen one - it's all Chelsea (though for some reason there are always a lot of Liverpool tops on view).
  • Its Palarse not palace

Im not  12  ;-)
    yeah but i'm 15 ; )
    LOL  fair dos ;-)
  • Any pics?
    Click on the link at the top mate. Should take you to the site.
  • Cheers Rodney , cushty.
    That's what I thought.
  • Apparently the new owner doesn't like the current badge, thinks it's tacky, old fashioned and too difficult to reproduce. 

• ..... it's tacky, old fashioned and too difficult to reproduce.

Sounds lik a drunken weekend at Butlins  ;-)
  • How dare you put so much 'filth' on this website addickted ;0
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on you lot

Pick the worst and get every lifer and other Addick to vote for it
  • I like that idea Henry!
  • I believe Crest B is the most disliked.

I've voted for it six times so far.

• MIA,

Pick a letter, any letter
  • Well I do know that their fans really don't like option C or D so I know where my votes going.
  • BORN IN THE USA! YEAH!
    Exactly what I thought.

A looks like a rip-off of American Eagle Outfitters
    B looks like something from an indie car team.
    C is a pigeon being slowly crushed between the pages of a big book.
    D looks like they've just rounded the edges on the American Airlines logo

I can seriously see them getting into copyright difficulties with at least two of those.  How I'd laugh if they did ;-)
  • I'd like to see them with the pigeon-book badge, that's the most hideous.   Either that or a big legal battle with a major US Corporation.
  • Well done Addicted...always good to remember what a bunch of illiterate no-marks they are!!! ;-)

• edited August 2011
    Joke club.

Isn't it about time they changed the colour of their homes shirts again? Don't think they've tried green yet.