Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• 'There is a real twist in the tall at the end of the book but that just makes it even more of a worthwhile read'

No offense intended but you might want to edit it.

• And you might want to spellcheck "beautiful" ;-)
  • And you might want to spellcheck "beautiful" ;-)
    That was NS not me.  My bit starts at "The Set up is....."

Shocking but he's a scouser so : - )
  • Think you need to spell check it all.  I dont want to be spelling police but on a "newspaper" it should be a bit better. Authour?
  • I thought if I just pointed to one they would re-visit itall  without having to mention each one - you know how precious people can get!
  • Are you friends with Roberts Ben, is that why you refer to him as odd or strange through the article?  I think it sounds a bit mean.
  • edited August 2011
    I thought if I just pointed to one they would re-visit itall  without having to mention each one - you know how precious people can get!
    Not precious at all, why should I be.  The tall/tail mistake was mine, thanks for pointing it out. 

Hopefully NS can edit at his end but to be fair local newspaper are very short staffed and he's most likely knocking out dozens of such stories in an hour including our new signings : - )
  • edited August 2011
    I wasn't directing that at you henry..........but moving on to you, "There is a real twist in the tall at the end".

Ooh, for gods sake, don't let Leroy see this thread, he'll lose it.......:-D
  • Are you friends with Roberts Ben, is that why you refer to him as odd or strange through the article?  I think it sounds a bit mean.
    No, never met him and he lives in the States.

He is odd and strange and says as much in the books.  That's part of the joy of the books as he is looking back at his younger awkward self in a very honest way.   This is the man who always bought two programmes, counts his programme collection and wore a batman utility belt to a game at Wembley.  He was odd but in a very funny, innocent way.
  • I wasn't directing that at you henry..........but moving on to you, "There is a real twist in the tall at the end".

Ooh, for gods sake, don't let Leroy see this thread, he'll lose it.......:-D
    I've already held my hands up to that one!  : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah i see.  Explains it I didnt read his first one so might have understood and just thought you would know him due to the Bromley connection.

• Apologies on the typos, have been away and come back to a stack load of emails so am speeding through them perhaps a bit faster than I should. Changes made.
  • Apologies on the typos, have been away and come back to a stack load of emails so am speeding through them perhaps a bit faster than I should. Changes made.

Blame Henry: I do.
  • We all do. ; )
  • Anyway its a good book and I sold the review copy I got in the auction for the Academy so everyones a winner.