Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any Pubs near The Valley.....

got SkySports1 ?
Kent v Leicester (T20) starts at 5pm on Saturday.........

(Serious Answers Please !).

Comments

• got SkySports1 ?
    Kent v Leicester (T20) starts at 5pm on Saturday.........

(Serious Answers Please !).
    The Bugle has Sky.
  • Will they show the game "Len" ?
  • Liberal club has I think
  • Will they show the game "Len" ?

I would have thought so if enough people want to watch it but I don't know for sure.

I might well pop in there before the match on Saturday if I'm early enough. If I do I'll ask.

• GIVE THE BUGLE A BELL .................
  • not sure the lib has pukka sky as all the footie tends to be, middle eastern streams. the oak has sky mate i will be hanging around after the game on saturday so we can trott off and find somewhere to watch it.
  • edited August 2011
    not sure the lib has pukka sky as all the footie tends to be, middle eastern streams. .
    sssshhhhhh
  • Pretty sure the Rose of Denmark has, have certainly watched a few Prem games in there before our match.
  • GIVE THE BUGLE A YELL .................
    ?
  • GIVE THE BUGLE A YELL .................
    ?
    bell
  • Sponsored links:

• bugle also has (well did last season) the capability to show 2 different sky channels on different tele's so even if footie on will still probably show.
  • Bugle @ 5pm then ?
  • Might want to try the Swan too.  Rather nice since been done up.  I shall be going there before the game on saturday as has a lovely garden.  Then will head to the Liberal for 2ish...
  • Might want to try the Swan too.  Rather nice since been done up.  I shall be going there before the game on saturday as has a lovely garden.  Then will head to the Liberal for 2ish... 
    Can You ask,Please, if they will have the Leicester v KCCC T20 game on at 5pm.
    Thanks.
  • do you want me to bring that football you won last season?