Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Captain

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
Probably Already a thread on this but my search doesnt work, anway Who will be captain? my bets on jacko but i wouldnt mind Bwp having the armband 

Comments

• Jacko or Tayls. 
  • Expect it to be Jackson, would be risky giving it to Taylor as if things don't go to plan and he's out the team it would have to be changed.
  • Its difficult.Jacko, but what if we get in a left sided winger, where does Jacko play when we have so many central midfielders, I hate forwards being captains - I want them to focus on scoring and by nature they should be selfish, worrying more about themselves than the team, my choice would be central defence. 
  • BWP

Is that who u think it will be or who u want it to be?
  • Jackson
  • who i think it will be
  • I don't think there is any doubt that it will be JJ as his been the captain whenever his played in pre-season where as far as I'm aware BWP hasn't worn it once...
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't think there is any doubt that it will be JJ as his been the captain whenever his played in pre-season where as far as I'm aware BWP hasn't worn it once...
  • Couldn't think of a worse captain than BWP.

Jackson all the way for me
  • JJ
    BWP is not captian material
  • BWP was captain last year though...
  • BWP was captain last year though...
    Stand by my point. 
  • i thought this thread was about the infamous Captain who follows Charlton.
  • Can't imagine it being anyone other than JJ.
  • i think that and expect jackson to be captain. but like others i think a centre back should be captain as they can see the whole game. for that reason i would choose morrison as he was talking all night against den bosch! giving instructions out and commanding as well as giving out encouragment to teammates, was very pleasing to here!
  • Sponsored links:

• No doubt in my mind it will be Jackson but not sure he's vociferous enough or will be playing in the best positions tbh.
  • i thought morrison excellent talker
  • no one fancy hollands for captain?
  • JJ - BWP isnt a captain
  • Morrison for sure.
  • Francis
  • Jackson
  • edited July 2011

JJ
  • Defo JJ.. 
    Hollands could do a job as captain too. 
    I think we have quite a few leaders in the squad this year, Even Sullivan in goal.. he is very vocal.