Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why don't we do something like this?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2405258,00.html

Sorry if it's been mentioned before but would anyone else be interested.  Maybe if we all put £10 we could raise enough for one or even two between us.

Comments

• surprised no-one has gone for Taylor or Wiggins yet. Think asking us to chip in is a mad idea, will not be a goer imo.
  • but who would organise it?
    How would the money be collected?
    madness
  • plus you'd probably get pledges and then no-one would pay up.

Also, could you really find someone idiotic enough to want to organise it ?
  • edited July 2011
    Don't be daft - we are slap bang in the middle of a recession.
  • Just a suggestion FFS

typical Charlton Life to be negative and look for reason's not to do something.
  • Jeez, you start a thread, some constructive points are made and all you can do is slag off other posters.
    Crystal Palace ones in Greenwich mainly.

I think I may be condensing three threads here
  • Jeez, you start a thread, some constructive points are made and all you can do is slag off other posters.
    Crystal Palace ones in Greenwich mainly.

I think I may be condensing three threads here
    Stop telling me what to think. It's my opinion so you can't disagree with me.

Typical clique ganging up on the newbie
  • Look you are entitled to an opinion, its just that you have chosen the wrong opinion.
    You are always doing this.
  • Look you are entitled to an opinion, its just that you have chosen the wrong opinion.
    You are always doing this.
    bully
  • you started it
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it could be done, maybe using 4 or 5 spreadsheets? Would need a bloke to do it though as I don't think a women could handle it.
  • edited July 2011

Oh sod the recession, count me in............

Edit.............if it gets off the ground that is

• I think it could be done, maybe using 4 or 5 spreadsheets? Would need a bloke to do it though as I don't think a women could handle it.
    true, advanced excel skills required, pivot tables, filtering, vlook-up etc, far beyond what a woman could do
    true, advanced excel skills required, pivot tables, filtering, vlook-up etc, far beyond what a woman could do

Gone too far now
  • LOL jokers. Only just seen this thread.
  • Deffo a birds job ;o)

• Surely it very offensive to suggest that women are incapable of this task. I know any number of women who could easily do it if they only had the opportunity and time in between all the cooking and cleaning. I thought this board was better than that.
  • I'm getting down the Liberal nice and early next with a big bag of popcorn, Just to see if one or two of these 'Lifers' are as brave as they appear ; )
  • Shall I bring Buster ?