Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone joined Google+ yet?

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
I just got on this yesterday and wondered what everyone made of it.
I like the circles idea a lot and seems a lot more grown up than Facebook. I wonder if it will become the new site everyone uses or will Facebook develop a similar idea and everyone will stay put.
Still trying to get my head around it but so far so good.

Comments

• Options
    yes my mate who is a website designer got me to sign up so far I am too confused to know what to make of it
  • Options
    Maybe a case of de-ja-vu but didn't someone start a thread on this recently? might be wrong...........and if it's even 20% annoying as facebook then i'm out.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I did a search but couldn't see it. If there is just delete this one
  • Options
    Beware - Google want your personal data. I think there is another thread on here about Google in which there is a very good explanation of why Google created Google+ and are so keen for you to join up to this service.  
  • Options
    Beware - Google want your personal data. I think there is another thread on here about Google in which there is a very good explanation of why Google created Google+ and are so keen for you to join up to this service.  
    I wonder how many people on here have a Facebook account? They're far, far worse than Google when it comes to users' personal data
  • Options

all 'social media' sites want your data, they all sell it for direct marketing purposes, thats how they make their money.

• Options

all 'social media' sites want your data, they all sell it for direct marketing purposes, thats how they make their money.

As long as people are aware of that, fine.
  • Options
    I was told you can't join up at the moment as they are in a testing stage and have suspended any new members until it's fully up and running.
  • Options
    I too am not trendy enough to have been allowed in on the first wave.
  • Options
    I was told you can't join up at the moment as they are in a testing stage and have suspended any new members until it's fully up and running.
    You can now if someone invites you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

if anyone wants an invite just PM me your email

It has great potential but only if the masses join, which due to android (google backed) huge  and growing market share of the samrt phone market it wont be long