Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Starting XI

Who should be the eleven who grace the field in Our first game Vs Bournemouth. (Forget Greens suspension) Mine is:

Elliot 

Solly            Morrison          Taylor         Wiggins

Green         Hollands          Stephens        Jackson

Hayes              BWP

May include Bover but would like to see him in League 1 action.  Also i did not include Alonso or Evina as I've not see either of them play

Comments

• yeah lets tell powell to forget greens suspension sod it
  • yep bang on.

still dont know about Elliot. I liked the look of Sullivan. Didnt someone say Elliot's lost a lot of weight though?

• yep bang on.

still dont know about Elliot. I liked the look of Sullivan. Didnt someone say Elliot's lost a lot of weight though?

yeah i heard that as well but i favored Elliot as He has been with us longer and thought he was worth more of a chance than Sullivan even though he looked good as well 
  • I think I would prefer Evina to Wiggins at left back... but the rest I would totally agree with
  •                     Elliot

Francis, Doherty, Morrison, Wiggins

Green, Hollands, Stephens, Jackson

Wright-Phillips, Hayes

Subs: Sullivan, Taylor, Evina, Wagstaff, Benson

Next in line for subs bench: Alonso, Solly, Bover-Izquirdo, Pritchard

Euell? Mambo?

Looking at it like that, we have a really good league 1 squad. Just need another striker and a Centre Back with pace (and maybe a right back to solve the whole debate going on there)

•                     Elliot

Francis, Doherty, Morrison, Wiggins

Green, Hollands, Stephens, Jackson

Wright-Phillips, Hayes

Subs: Sullivan, Taylor, Evina, Wagstaff, Benson

Next in line for subs bench: Alonso, Solly, Bover-Izquirdo, Pritchard

Euell? Mambo?

Looking at it like that, we have a really good league 1 squad. Just need another striker and a Centre Back with pace (and maybe a right back to solve the whole debate going on there)

You on drugs Francis and docherty you got to be kidding did you see them play last year
  • The alternative is Solly and an Exeter cast off (who did play well last night). But I have seen Doc and Taylor this pre season and think Doc has lost some weight and looked a beast in the air. He looks like a player who was runner up player of the year when Norwich walked the league.
  • The only thing he has lost is pace and hair on his head, wouldn't call a beast in the air he barley wins headers never comes to meet the ball it has to come to him( never seen him jump)
  • Team at the top of this thread is for me our starting eleven at the moment. Never been a big fan of Robbie but it's only fair that it's his shirt to lose. The unknown quantity for me is Alonso. Looking forward to seeing his undoubted quality when he's ready.
  • The only thing he has lost is pace and hair on his head, wouldn't call a beast in the air he barley wins headers never comes to meet the ball it has to come to him( never seen him jump)
    My thoughts exactly - can't run and doesn't jump for the ball - also not comfortable bringing the ball out of defence - will drop futher down the pecking order if CP brings in another CB
  • Sponsored links:

• Sullivan
    Solly
    Morrison
    Taylor
    Wiggins
    Green
    Hollands
    Stephens
    Jackson
    Hayes
    Bwp
  • Sullivan Solly Morrison Taylor Wiggins Green Hollands Stephens Jackson Hayes Bwp
    Agree with this although Elliot looks like hes lost weight and is looking in good shape so could be interesting who gets the nod
  • Elliot, 
    Francis, Taylor, Morrison, Wiggins (Only because Evina is unknown and probably unfit)
    Wagstaff (replaced by Green after suspension), Hollands, Stephens, Jackson,
    BWP, Hayes

Subs Sullivan, Solly, Alonso, Evina, Benson
  • Sullivan

Cousins Taylor Morrison Wiggins

Green Hollands Stephens Jacko

BWP Benno

Yeah I would stick Cousins in there once he has had a break and is back upto fitness again.

Deadwood- Elliott,Waggy,Francis,Solly.