Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wooden Flooring Installation

Does anyone know/can recommend a company or person to install some wooden laminate flooring. North West Kent area.

Thanks

Comments

• I have "inboxed" you with a guy I can thoroughly recommend.
  • I too have sent you an inbox message.
  • Check out this. THE best approved trader scheme with suport from trading standards if there's any problem.
  • Does anyone know/can recommend a company or person to install some wooden laminate flooring. North West Kent area. Thanks

Was going to pay someone to do it, but did it myself in the end.

I am totally shite at DIY but found it pretty easy.
  • Do you already have the flooring and just looking for someone to lay it for you? If you want to buy as well, recommend Mayplace Carpets, nr Barnehurst. Great personal service, take pride in their work and high standard. Family business and highly recommended by myself and others I know who have used them...
  • Thanks for the recommendations everyone . Will reply to those who inboxed me as I get to them.

I have an idea of flooring already but havent bought it. Getting quotes in both directions.

• Go real wood, laminate looks cheap and is horrid to walk on. Worth the extra cost
  • Does this encompass MOG's abilities?
  • Go real wood, laminate looks cheap and is horrid to walk on. Worth the extra cost

The only thing with real wood is it scrathes easily if got a dog or moving furniture. the cheapest laminate is naff but the mid range stuff is fine.

we have got real wood in our house which is bit of a pain compared to the laminate we put down in mother in laws.

• Unfortuantely Mog couldnt help. I did ask him. There is some carpet to be laid too though so I'm still hoping to be able to put some money his way for that.

I'm hoping to get some laminate that looks pretty realistic. The house is on the market and we dont plan to live there for long if at all, so we just want something new, and fresh to help the place sell.

• Sponsored links:

• Ditto on the real wood issues.

I had real wood in my living room, until it got utterly caned by my 3 year old throwing toys etc around everywhere. Better than average laminate went down to make it look nicer when I put my house on the market and it is so much more hard wearing.

• Does anyone have contact number for David Forsyth, laminate wood installer in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex. He is well rated, first class tradesman and had done work for me 5 years ago but I've lost his contact number.