Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glastonbury 2007

Anyone planning/hoping to go this year? Don't forget you need to pre-register!

Comments

• Options
    already got my registration confirmation through and full of confidence I will get a ticket
  • Options
    debating it. dunno might wait for reading. certainly wont do both. how many tickets can you get on 1 registration or do you all have to register?
  • Options
    you all have to register!

I'm going, defo, not registered yet tho.....but finding it hard not to! 8th year in a row for me, and confident of getting a ticket. if i don't get to buy one, i'll work down there or something!
  • Options
    you get your picture on the ticket and everything this year apparently?!

it was in Marketing magazine - see i keep up with news in my industry. ahem
  • Options
    I have registered but going on hols on April 1st and won't have internet access :-(
  • Options
    if you pass me all your details. if i get through and get mine i'll try to get yours too.

did the same last year for my friends as i somehow got through quicker than them (drove up to soho at 8am) they all fed their details through to me on the phone and i entered them all in and printed off their confirmations.
  • Options
    Thanks Suzi .... very kind of you :-)

Didn't know you could do that .... have some friends hoping to go to, so I'll ask them ... might come back to you nearer the time though!
  • Options
    yeah no worries. obviously i wont' go spending with your bank details!

and i can't guarantee that i can get yours obviously with the demand.
    last year, you bought in pairs and i did buy on behalf of at least 4 people and their partners. got myself lots of drinks as thanks when i got there too :-) (after i put all their tents up and saved their specs too!)

it might be different this year with the ID photo thing, but i'm assuming if i have all the details of your registeration then i can do it....
  • Options
    Can you recall what info is required?
  • Options
    well i haven't done the registering thing yet, so not sure on that front.

but,date of birth, address, name, card details etc for payment
    i'm assuming there must be a password or code or something relating to the registration process for it to link the 2 together?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd love to join you again, but this year I'm swapping cold thick mud for warm golden sand.... ;-)
  • Options
    all they ask for on the registration is a passport style photo and your name address and age
  • Options
    good news for families

good news for families and friends who have enough money in their account to roll out 4 tickets!