Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not many people seem to work past 5.30 do they?!

WSSWSS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
Always just dies and no new topics for my last 1/2 hour or hour!

Comments

• Options
    the posting on this board, i'd say not many work before 5.30 either.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    part timers i'd say!
  • Options
    it is interesting seeing people's patterns.

the evening shift should be on soon...
  • Options
    *shift change*
  • Options
    i am day and evening shift at the moment :-(
    all over friday thanks be to god and back to normality.
  • Options
    bugger it, i'm going now. 18.19 from Charing Cross is calling...
  • Options
    dammit, i'll miss that one tonight, 18.38 for us!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]it is interesting seeing people's patterns.

i'm a late afternoon/early evening poster usaually as no access at work.
    it can be a bit frustrating because you read the debates and often your view is already been put forward, or if you do put a view forward not many people see it until the next day, when other topics are starting.
    i must have the record for finishing threads.

**he sees this thread drop off the 1st page within an hour**
  • Options
    *sympathy reply*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]it is interesting seeing people's patterns.

i'm a late afternoon/early evening poster usaually as no access at work.
    it can be a bit frustrating because you read the debates and often your view is already been put forward, or if you do put a view forward not many people see it until the next day, when other topics are starting.
    i must have the record for finishing threads.

**he sees this thread drop off the 1st page within an hour**

hopefully that's the good thing about this set up. As soon as someone replies it goes top of the list. I reckon you should stop making excuses PBS and just come to terms with the fact you're boring....

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Always just dies and no new topics for my last 1/2 hour or hour!

Well I'm at my desk at 6.45am and I have to wait for hours before anyone else joins in properly. I work till 5 and then try to get on here in the evening about this time after I've walked the dog, taken boys to and from cubs/scouts, football training, tennis, tutor; bathed, cooked dinner,been to the gym, spoken to the wife, done kids homework etc etc.
  • Options
    that's a checklist DJ, some of us work till gone 6 then get the train straight to the pub, then check in about 11.

I'll be in work at 7,15 tomorrow, i hope to see you logged on :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I used to do that when I was young free and single too. Long before the days of the internet!