Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket question?

edited June 2011 in General Charlton
Can i buy online ? Went on cafc site and found it a bit confusing? I also want to spread the cost of an adult and under 16 ticket over the course of 10 months , i have picked and chose what games i have gone to in the last 3 years but i think its now the time to back the board , onwards and upwards like they say.

Comments

• Might be easier to do over the phone then or download and print out an application form to fill in and post.

Never bought a ST on line so can't say if it is easy or not.

There is, or at least was, an option for spreading the cost over 10 months but not sure when it expires.
  • As im currently saving for a holiday (in October) i was thinking of getting one once im back and have a bit of spare cash. Do the prices go down as its less games? Can you still do it monthly?
  • Have people been asked for proof of age when renewing their season ticket? I'll be 17 by the time it all starts again, but assumed that because i still come under the same price of £75 that i could just renew over the phone with no problems about age.
  • Have people been asked for proof of age when renewing their season ticket? I'll be 17 by the time it all starts again, but assumed that because i still come under the same price of £75 that i could just renew over the phone with no problems about age.
    should be OK if your DOB is already on the system