Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Killers, Wembley Arena, Sat 24th Feb.

Northern lass I know paid £52 each for the tickets off ebay but now can't go, if anyone fancies em (not my cup of char) make me an offer and i'll pass it on.

cheers.

killerhales@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    can't she put em back up? thats an awful lotta money!

there are people on here that are killers fans, westsidestory?
  • Options
    I'm a Killers fan, but ain't that a bit pricey for a gig?
  • Options
    I saw em at Brixton. Good, but definitely not worth that much.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]can't she put em back up? thats an awful lotta money!

there are people on here that are killers fans, westsidestory?[/quote]

She's from Leeds. Nuff said.
  • Options
    she could try to sell them on Viagogo
    http://www.viagogo.co.uk/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=25470
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]can't she put em back up? thats an awful lotta money!

there are people on here that are killers fans, westsidestory?

I don't need them i'm going to see them in Paris!! Wooo!
  • Options
    they are good live, but for that, its a bit much, besides, isnt that the west ham game?

will be ruined and going to the luminaire in kilburn after that game for a dance
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]they are good live, but for that, its a bit much, besides, isnt that the west ham game?

YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE SELLING OF THESE TICKETS SUZE!
  • Options
    put em back online for a sell! its a couple of weeks away yet so plenty of time to shift em! and if she was silly to pay £50 for em. someone else will be silly enough to spend that much to buy em off her as it gets nearer and they're more desperate to go :-)
  • Options
    Suzi or other music Fonts

Were the Artic monkeys playing on Saturday next to the Dome? It sounded like them warming up as I walked past on my way to N Greenwich. But I am crap at music so it could have been anyone!!

Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have no idea. is there a music venue next to the dome?
  • Options
    By the way I have a couple of Kaiser CHief tickets available for Saturday March 3rd if anyone is interested?
    £59 for the two - which is what I paid inc. the fees.
    Shepherd's Bush Empire, level 2.
  • Options
    £52 expensive.................I'm not even gonna comment on how much I paid for my Genesis ticket, gulp!
  • Options
    You should have seen what people were paying touts for the Bloc Party gig I went to at The Astoria on Friday night - was tempted to sell my tickets, invest the money in property and go home and listen to them on mySpace instead! (Glad I didn't though as we sold our one spare for a reasonable price to a real fan and not a tout and used the other three - and Bloc Party were in fine form!).
  • Options
    I saw Bloc Party the week before at the tiny Mean Fiddler, there were a couple of touts .... I should have asked them what they were charging! What were they charging when you went?
  • Options
    Is the Bloc Party album any good?
  • Options
    They were up to £150 a ticket on Friday night - for the Mean Fiddler you probably could have doubled that I reckon! Must have been a good gig?

Bought the album yesterday but haven't listened to it yet, though was impressed with the new tracks when I heard them on Friday night - The Prayer is obviously quality.
  • Options
    its meant to be superb. saw a bloke stroking the album in tescos in soho yesterday extremely excited about it!
  • Options
    What was he stroking it with that got him so excited!
  • Options
    aah - I remember the days I used to stroke my 12" in HMV!