Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Take A More Feminine Approach In The Transfer Market....

What on earth is Darious Henderson wearing?

Comments

• Options
    looks about 40 in that picture
  • Options
    It's a picture of Millwall's up and coming season......."pushing up daisies". :-)
  • Options

got a face like Dorian Tyrell in The Mask
  • Options
    It's called a tee shirt I am led to believe
  • Options
    He'll fit in down there.
  • Options
    Decent player.   We need someone like that (minus the t-shirt)
  • Options
    The usual expanse of empty terracing.
  • Options
    You can tell it's pre-season. None of the seats have been ripped out.
  • Options

Great runner old Darius.

I wonder if his package at Millwall is, erm, as big.......

• Options
    Dont rate him to be honest nor the poofy tshirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent player.  

Really? He's been dire every time I've seen him.
  • Options
    Genuinely wouldn't have been happy if we'd signed him. Had his time as a nuisance target man but even that seems to have petered out. Guess there's still a place for back-to-goal No.9's but I just don't rate him at all. As with much of Alan Lee's time at Palarse, he likes to dish it out but spends an awful lot of time moaning when it's given back, mostly just to cover up his deficiencies. On a similar level I always felt Heider Helgusson posed much more of a threat (no idea if the stats bear that out). 
  • Options
    hahaha millwall going down he missed left right and centre for sheffield utd last season ! if sheff utd had a good striker last season they would have stay up! and they have racs too lol
  • Options
    hahaha millwall going down he missed left right and centre for sheffield utd last season ! if sheff utd had a good striker last season they would have stay up! and they have racs too lol
    He only made 8 appearances last season I think. Not overly optimistic that he will bang in goals but he's been brought in more as a foil to McQuoid who will score a few.
  • Options
    signing anyone who is same build as morisson apparently,
  • Options
    @DHenderson7 Pro Footballer for Millwall.... NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare !!!!!

• Options
    @DHenderson7 Pro Footballer for Millwall.... NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare !!!!!

I see he's already turned into a c**t then. 
  • Options

Don't rate him as a forward, remember his goal scoring record when Watford where in Prem, was abysmal!  And I don't believe he set the world alight for Sheff Utd. last year as he hardly played in a team that went down.

As for the T-shirt, well most Millwall fans where pink polo shirts anyways, so he'll fit in nicely.

• Options
    Are you one of those who is insecure about his sexuality so doesn't wear any pink?
  • Options

Is wearing a tshirt with some flowers on it feminine?

Better than male ug boots, anyway.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is he advertising blard clarts?
  • Options
    sparrow- no im not mate its just i wore pink polos in 2004 when they werent chavy.

darius benderson
  • Options
    sparrow- no im not mate its just i wore pink polos in 2004 when they werent chavy.

darius benderson
    They're chavvy if you've got Nickleson, Lyle & Scott or something on it with a pair of Adidas joggers.
  • Options
    darius benderson
    Lol