Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Quiz team names?

I know there are some Quiz regulars, champions even, amongst us, so what are some of the best quiz team names, Charlton-related or otherwise?

Comments

• Options
    Not Charlton but Deep Thought is the one we use at quiz nights. Not many get it but those that do think it funny.
  • Options
    "Quiz team Aguilera" is a good one
  • Options
    Where's Bungles Bollocks is an excellent quiz team name
  • Options
    Unfotunately, mobile phones with internet access has killed off pub quizzes..................but i don't think that name will catch on. ;-)
  • Options
    I was in a quiz in which one team was called "The Length Is". However, the MC was too smart for them as he announced the scores from each round, he went (for example) Deep Thought 9, Brain Surgeons 10, The Quiz Artists (my team) 8 and it's 8 points for The Length Is.
  • Options

Call yourselves "Some Team".

So when the quizmaster goes through the scores, he'll say something like "And out in front is some team with 20 points".

• Options

Not Charlton related but Norfolk Enchance was a pub quiz team I used a few times.

Occasionally I'd use Squeeze song titles - Up The Junction & Cool for Cats got regular airings, Pulling Mussels from a Shell and Black Coffee in Bed were also used, but infrequently.

• Options
    AC alittlesilhouettoof Milan
  • Options
    "I thought this was a Qeerz night" always gets a laugh. We had this as a team name last night.
  • Options
    Unfotunately, mobile phones with internet access has killed off pub quizzes..................but i don't think that name will catch on. ;-)
    Not true! Most people enter for the fun of it and would not dream of doing that. What would be the point?