Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - Four Classic 80s Charlton hats

Four hats as worn on the terraces in the 80s.  Two ski hats, one panelled cap and one bobble hat.  Original retro stuff.

Stig will be posting pics soon I hope.  Cheers John.

No idea what these are worth as you never see them up for sale so starting the auction at £4 for the four.   You will need to add postage or be willing to collect from Bromley.

This is part of the Dryland family collection of Charlton memorabilia donated to Bromley Addicks to raise money for the CAFC Academy.

Open auction which ends 5.00 pm on Friday 1 July.

Comments

• Options
    Go on ahead and bid, folks.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ladies and Gentlemen, you hattention please.  Here are genuine pictures of the actual hats you will be bidding for.

Hat number 1:

Hat number 2:

Hat 3:

And the one you've all been waiting for, the dapperest topper of them all, the bobby dazzler, the beast - Hat Number 4:

Go on, treat yourself.  You know what they say; if you can't get ahead, get a hat!
  • Options
    I only want number 2. 
    Can't I go halves with someone? 
  • Options
    Is it a job lot?
  • Options
    Its a job lot. Only £4 to start off.

Feel free to do side deals with each other.
  • Options
    I'll go £6
  • Options
    Its a job lot. Only £4 to start off.

Feel free to do side deals with each other.
    Do I detect a slight change in Henry's tactics with this lot? 

"Roll up roll up, lovely jubbly selection of titfors for the old man, only £4. Buy all four and flog on the ones you don't want".

No longer David Dickinson, now more ................

• Options
    the pictures seem to have done the trick - how can we be sure they haven't been touched up? 
  • Options
    I'll chip in the appropriate amount for number 2 with however wins them. If whoever wins them doesn't mind. 
    If not I'll find an old lady and make her knit me one similar.  
  • Options
    Hat 1 a classic as modelled by the cat in CatAddick....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any chance I can fit dreads in any of those ? or are 80's hats like 80's shorts ?
  • Options
    Off it, all the world's a stage and in his time every man must play many parts.
  • Options
    Sorry Henry , wanted to put a bid in for them , missus said she would put them in a charity bag if they entered the house.
  • Options
    Off it, all the world's a stage and in his time every man must play many parts.
    I just can't wait for the next act to see who we get!
  • Options
    Any chance I can fit dreads in any of those ? or are 80's hats like 80's shorts ?
    I think this is one of the oddest questions I have ever been asked!

: - )
  • Options
    Sorry Henry , wanted to put a bid in for them , missus said she would put them in a charity bag if they entered the house.
    I didn't know our wives had met

• Options
    Blimey, I still have Hat No2 and often think about wearing it, but I don't think I will now. I'll just hold on to it for a few more years then sell it on ebay!!!
  • Options
    I didn't know our wives had met

Henry , maybe i could pretend i won them in a raffle at a supporters club meeting?
  • Options
    Too much nostalgia on offer , even if they are well worn , i'm sure they have very happy memories ( the hats that is) got to be a worth a lot more than currently bid?
  • Options
    I think this is one of the oddest questions I have ever been asked!

: - )
    Ha, dont doubt that : )  I'll go £7
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too much nostalgia on offer , even if they are well worn , i'm sure they have very happy memories ( the hats that is) got to be a worth a lot more than currently bid?

so true and you could say you won them in a raffle.

PS  Lady Irving is on your mailing list BTW

• Options
    £8
  • Options
    Is not worth risking my marriage for though Henry ( could be one of the strangest court case excuses given for divorce!) , she can see right through me.
  • Options
    the pictures seem to have done the trick - how can we be sure they haven't been touched up? 
    You'll have to take my word for it.
  • Options
    Those hats have got to be worth more than that , shame i can't bid for them , v.desirable , reminds me of steam railways etc .. goes all nostalgic like..
  • Options
    Want these. Ill bid £20
  • Options
    £23
  • Options
    I would love to wear hat 4 at Wembley watching Charlton , you can't put a price on that.
  • Options
    Hat 3 looks more like a Rochdale away hat , or somewhere cold.
  • Options
    Hat 2 reminds me of the Kop at Anfield , those halycon days... stop it i'm torturing myself!