Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another 10 seconds of your time

So yes I'm back and again rather cheekily asking you lot to click a link, press a button then close a link again

This is a competition run by the same group that ran the competition I won some money on recently thanks to youe fervent clicking.

Once again you cant see anyone else's work. Once again you are just blindly clicking to vote for me hopefully because you actually like my photos but really because I'm a charlton fan and so are you.

You can vote once per IP address every 24 hours. That's it really. If it's ok with afka/admin I'll be bumping this once a day or so.

http://shortsharpshot.see.me/onelife2011/grid

*For those interested in the photography. These are a very similar set of images to those I entered into the other competition but this time in colour albeit quite muted. I will also be putting a couple of these forward for the national portrait gallery photography competition who's deadline is this week. I also have an exhibition in Lee/Blackheat coming up in early September which will feature these shots and some from Cambodia and will be raising money for Aspeca Orphanage in Kep and Kampot.*

Thank you all for your time and support

Greg

Comments