Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peter Falk - RIP

One of the best, most underrated character actors ever. Columbo is still fantastic to watch to this very day.

Comments

• Totally agree Leroy. Excellent actor and Columbo was superb TV.
    RIP.
  • There's just one more thing...

And then you knew the perfect murder would be solved. Interesting, the number of times the murderer turned out to be a pillar of society in Columbo rather than an out and out typical criminal.

• RIP as well as Columbo he appeared in the lovely Children's film Princess Bride where he played a Grandad telling his Grandson a fairy story.
  • Wasn't he in Robin and the Seven Hoods? I loved that film when I was kid.
  • RIP peter, great actor we will ever see such brilliant coritor acting such as his again on tv -very sad news
  • RIP, great actor.
  • RIP Mr. Falk :(
  • Yes, Columbo was a great watch RIP
  • How sad......lets hope he's cleaned his raincoat before he gos to meet the big man!!! ......enjoyed Columbo on Saturday nights when it was in its heyday.

RIP Sir!
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP Mr Falk

I love Columbo
  • I bet he proves that God killed him.  Always liked that final question just as the suspect thinks he is in the clear.
  • Absolute legend and a fantastic actor.

RIP

• Read his autobiography a while ago. He was nominated on two occasins for an Oscar as Best Supporting Actor, then Columbo came along in 1968! He was allowed to develop the character himself and he soon turnes it into the one we all came to love. A nice man with a great sense of humour.  RIP........Oh,there's just one more thing.....