Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Predictions for tomorrow

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Tight game, Pompey on the offensive with us with our backs to the wall for most of it.

Crowd frustrated and restless, Pompey will score first, Bryan Hughes will equalise with about 12 to go.

MOM Carson again.

Comments

• Options
    A draw...
  • Options
    I reckon it will be the same as last season. We get a battering and then nick it at the death.
  • Options
    Are not most of our Home Games Backs to to the Wall ?

Hoping for a Draw, looks like my Prediction of Carson as Player of the Season is on Schedule thus far, have you changed yours from Traore now AFKA ?
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Worryingly I'm feeling quite positive about this one (I'll still follow my ususal superstition of predicting a loss on "the other board") I hope he starts with the team that finished Chelsea.

I'm not sure about Youga and Ashton and where is Sankofa? Is he injured? Not that I think he is really good enough for the Prem.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Tight game, Pompey on the offensive with us with our backs to the wall for most of it.

Crowd frustrated and restless, Pompey will score first, Bryan Hughes will equalise with about 12 to go.

MOM Carson again.

Agree ... except I raise you by a Marcus Bent goal in injury time!
  • Options
    personally I don't think to much of Pompey and reckon we will win either 2-0 or 3-1...I'm pretty confident even despite our injuries.

Bent and JFH to both score and Romm (hopefully) to have a stormer...
  • Options
    Head says- 1-1- Portsmouth haven't conceeded this season.

Heart says 3-2

Likewise don't think much of Pompey but respect their position in the (albeit early) table
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Bryan Hughes will equalise with about 12 to go.

I'll have a pint of whatever you had during your early lunch......

I'll go for 3-1 home win. D Bent back on the score sheet
  • Options
    i think this one's going to be easier than we all think...charlton have been better than their results indicate and when interviewed after last weeks game 'arry looked and sounded like he could see the honeymoon start for pompey was nearly over...
  • Options
    Heart says 3-1. Head's been told to shut up and keep quiet.