Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boy do I ache all over today.....!

Played our Vets Cup Quarter Final on Sunday away to Old Bromleyians. Turned up at their place, all their team looked about 30 which baring in mind the minimum age is 35 for every player looked a bit suss. We got run ragged most of the game but stayed in touch all game & we managed to force 2-2 & extra time. Our boys really started to feel it then (Our Teams combined age was well over 500). Then in last minute of extra time yours truly steps out of defence & gets put clean through on goal in last minute of extra time, I am just about to roll in the ball past the keeper from about 12 yards when I get hauled down from behind. Penalty to us last kick of the game. Their player does not even get spoken to & we subsequently miss the pen which means penalties. The player who hauled me down takes & scores won of their pens in the shoot out which they win 5-4. Not sure what the ref was thinking, but by the laws of the game the bloke should have walked for the fould on me as it cost us the match. We have subsequently found out that they fielded two players of 30 & 31 so we may appeal & get them thrown out for cheating. Anyway the reason for this post is that I cannot remember the last time I ached so much after a game, Calfs, hammies, lower back, neck muscles, quads & especially groin which I think hurts the most.

Comments

• Options
    Thank god for that Ketman, I thought it was going to be another one of your "Love-life" stories
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Thank god for that Ketman, I thought it was going to be another one of your "Love-life" stories

lol
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    I think I'd prefer to read about another of Ketman's true life love stories rather than a dull football match ;o)
  • Options
    oi ketters tell the truth son!!!!! you mean you got in the box and done a ronaldo double tuck there was no one near ya was there.