Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DJ Ketman and Goodbyehorse and his band...

Had the pleasure of meeting Mr Ketman on Friday night doing his DJ'ing... well worth the trip if any of you lot fancy a Friday night out in delightful Sittingbourne!
Thanks for the CD Ketters... top tunes fella.

On Saturday, went to see Kev "Goodbyehorse" Portch's band 'Headlong' in Maidstone. Another cracking night. They also gig locally in South London, one place being ONeills in Blackheath... well worth making the effort to get down and see them. Gig dates can be found on their website at http://www.headlongband.co.uk. That evening ended up in Jumpin Jaks, and home about 3.30..... to say I'm fooked is an understatement....! MCS - I share your suffering dude! ;-)

Comments

• Options
    how does headlong find the time. he should be studying hard for his green badge
  • Options
    From talking to him on Saturday, it sounds like he is Arf....
  • Options
    Nice to finally meet you Mr Medders, the man who constantly takes the proverbial on the Gills Board, well you always give me a laugh anyway. Glad you liked CD. Also nice to meet Pork Pie on Friday although I had a few problems getting his accent to start with.
  • Options
    You may of noticed I hate the Gills, as does Mr Stone. In fact, I'm long overdue a visit to their board... thanks for reminding me!!!

Think yourself lucky mate... we've had the PP accent issue for several years.. ;-)
  • Options
    i've known him for years and haven't got a clue!
  • Options
    Ketmans dirty Electro evening on Friday
  • Options
    Sorry Rothers only played about 3 or 4 remotely sounding Electro tracks, you may refer to it as a Funky Houser night with an Electro tinge. Although I may keep that track of yours in my set for next few weeks for late in the evening as the youngsters seem to like it.
  • Options
    Medders I think when he come up to introduce himself I asked him five times to repeat what his name was. After that I still wasn't sure & went over to find you guys & ask him again.

Get yourself over that Gills board & start abusing them Chavey scumbags, I 8 the muggy *****
  • Options
    yeah i hate them pikeys too medders, give em hell!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]After that I still wasn't sure & went over to find you guys & ask him again.

And even then you asked a few more times!!!

The accent isn't that bad... that or all those watts have done you some damage fella!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yah nice to meet you too Ketters in Red Lion Sittingbourne.

Played your CD when we got back.

Yeah you did have problems with my accent but the moment I mentioned Ketamine - you knew exactly who i was. LOL

Oh aye GBH band was proper Bo I tell thee.

Quality night out in Maidstone - ended up in Jaks. I did feel very old.

Now the fun is over. I now live in Ramsgate.
  • Options
    You went to Jacks in Maidstone, oh dear surely you could find somewhere better than that in Maidstone ? Or were you simply Bird watching ?
  • Options
    they said to me at the game they were going strawberry moons, is that better or worse?
  • Options
    Change of plan Miss Sausage... Jaks is more laid back with plenty of cheese....
  • Options
    Whereas Strawberry Moons is Full of Chavs Pikeys & Sluts...!
  • Options
    Nowt wrong with that Ketters....
  • Options
    Jaks were full of that too.

Quite a nice view.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments Medders and Porky.

Back down into Maidstone-ish tonight providing East Farleigh hasn't been snowed under.

As for the studying Ledge Knows, I'll have you know I had my weekly points sheet with me and was out in W1 all day Sunday. Think I'll leave the bike in the garage today though.