Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Transfer Story - Paul Hayes

Rich Cawley at SLP just tweeted:

"And I've managed to pick up a CAFC exclusive, which is nice. Won't reveal what it is until the paper hits the streets tomorrow. CAFC story is a transfer one. And it's not just a rumour - sounds like a deal which is close to coming off".

Comments

• Options
    What's people's guesses then
  • Options
    Can this be re-titled to 'CAFC Transfer Story - but no information'...............
  • Options
    Sullivan
  • Options

Messi. He got a taste for London at the weekend and realised that Charlton are the only club in the smoke that compliment his style of play.

That or someone from League 1  or 2.

• Options
    who ever it is I bet its a free transfer
  • Options
    Make you right Rodney. Better start a new Confirmed signings thread.
  • Options

hmm, interesting response from Richard when asked how will the fans react to to the signing 'will we be saying 'nice one chrissy, or how the hell is that?'

Richard replied with:

All I will add is that player is well known. Think it will be a good signing.

• Options
    Make you right Rodney. Better start a new Confirmed signings thread.
    Ha ha gave up on that...was meant to literally be a list of names for people to update as and when but descended into pages of chatter so sort of defeated the object.
  • Options
    Could well be Phillips
  • Options

philips erm no.

philips will join either leeds or cardiff.

And boothrody joins newcastle or norwich

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Messi. He got a taste for London at the weekend and realised that Charlton are the only club in the smoke that compliment his style of play.

That or someone from League 1  or 2.

I think it's like that story about George Weah's cousing going to Southampton.  Perhaps we are getting Messi's cousin

• Options
    Jason Euall ?
  • Options

says a well known name, so maybe we are looking at someone like Euell?

didn't think we could afford his wages and powell didn't seem overly interested when he last spoke about the possbility of getting Jason.

• Options

jenkinson to arsenal.

powell to register as a player.

• Options
    Well its been confirmed that its not Sullivan or Bessone. I'm guessing its Euell.
  • Options

Can't actually remember the last time that I even raised an eyebrow after a new signing - tend to be 'mediocre has beens', injury prone wasters or just plain awful. Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight due to the excitement.

• Options

Can't actually remember the last time that I even raised an eyebrow after a new signing - tend to be 'mediocre has beens', injury prone wasters or just plain awful. Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight due to the excitement.

What about BWP? I was excited then.
  • Options

Think im going for Deano, no idea why, probs not gonna happen, but if it did I wonder if he'd still cut it.

• Options
    Steve Morrison :D
  • Options
    Chris Dickson tweeted yesterday that he just heard some interesting news and hopes it's true, please god don't let it be him making a return!

My money goes on someone well known to the club, but not very well known in the wider footballing world
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know Rodney. Maybe I'll do it.
  • Options
    Super Kevin Phillips
  • Options
    basicly he doesn't have a story and is waiting for tomorrow's papers hoping to get one?%~{>
  • Options
    funny mate good
  • Options
    Jason Eull
  • Options
    Paddy Mac ?
  • Options
    Someone whose name we can spell ?
  • Options
    Charlton Are Set To Sign Andy Reid, + Legge And Myles Weston For Quite A Lump Some Of Money..!! Has Anyone Heard This Rumour
  • Options
    I think your shift key is broke!