Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Canvas prints for sale in the club shop

edited May 2011 in General Charlton
Just been into the club shop to buy my son a home shirt and noticed that they are selling off the big canvas prints that used to be up on the walls in the shop. Got some of REAL LEGENDS!! Mendona, Rufus, Bartram. Thought people might be interested.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for that off work tomorrow might take a look!!
  • Options
    how much were they mate ?
  • Options
    Link?
  • Options
    I think they were about £50, but they were pretty big. 1or 2 of them had been signed by the players but don't ask me which 1's...I can't remember!! Perhaps ring the shop and find out.
  • Options
    the company i work for make canvas prints (mainly hotels, hilton, premier inn etc)

if anyone would like anything (eg charlton images/pics of family etc) let me know and i can get them very cheap! (price depends on size)
  • Options

BoomBoom not sure if I whispered you correctly, just wandering how much you charge for a 16 x 12" Canvas, I wanted one done of my new born son.

Cheers Nick

• Options
    Thanks for the Canvas BoomBoom, very good quality and speedy delivery. Would recommend to anyone on here.
  • Options

Ditto............................

Just recieved a very good quality canvas, highly recommended to anyone.

Thanks BoomBoom.

• Options

No probs guys, if anyone would like to order or get a quote, get hold of me asap, as i will not be able to get them as cheap after august!

thanks again

• Options
    What sort of dough are we talking BoomBoom?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2011

• Options

What sort of dough are we talking BoomBoom?

All depends on size Off_it

I can roughly save you 30/40% on all standard canvas prices.

• Options
    I have no idea what these things cost. Can you let me have a ball park figure for two or three different sizes, just so I know roughly what we're talking about.

Wont hold you to it, just want an idea.

Cheers
  • Options

12"x16" usually £30 can do for £20

16"x24" usually £45 can do for £35

36"x24" usually £74 can do for £50

want a price on any more sizes let me know!

postage is £9 or pickup from Sevenoaks area.

• Options
    Hi boom boom

Is it a case of emailing you a picture and then choosing size etc?

How about payment? Cash on collection or paypal?

Thanks
  • Options
    Nice one BoomBoom - sounds good.
    Am currently in discussions with 'er indoors about it but suspect we could well be putting some business your way in the not too distant.
  • Options

Hi boom boom Is it a case of emailing you a picture and then choosing size etc? How about payment? Cash on collection or paypal? Thanks

Yeah, email over to brgilchrist@hotmail.co.uk let me know a size and ill sort you out a price.

Paypal, cash or bank transfer are my usuals. Paypal is a different address to the one above so let me know if you want to do it via that.

Nice one BoomBoom - sounds good.
    Am currently in discussions with 'er indoors about it but suspect we could well be putting some business your way in the not too distant.
    Cheers Off_it
  • Options

Hi guys,

If anyone needs any canvases, will do massive deals for people who order in bulk (3 or more)

Let me know and Ill sort you out a quote.

Cheers.

• Options
    Is it only canvasses? Do you do framing or anything as well? I have an exhibition coming up and looking to get a batch of A3 prints done with frames as well and looking to get a good price for the lot!
  • Options

just canvases im afraid!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you have a link to previous stuff you had printed ? Im interested, but would love to see the quality.
  • Options
    Will upload some in about an hour shine166
  • Options

Shine 166, I brought a 16x12 Canvas of BBP not long ago and they are very good quality.

• Options
    Do you have a link to previous stuff you had printed ? Im interested, but would love to see the quality.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64342545@N05/5886722777/in/photostream/

hopefully that will take you ro some pics!

• Options
    Just a quick check to see if anyone would like to get anyone a personalised canvas for a loved one for christmas? We have a 30% sale on for christmas so a chance to save a bit of money too!

Can print them from digital format or from a physical photo.

Message me for prices information etc.